• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles for Your Morning French Toast

In summary, Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles is a sweet and spicy topping made with sugar, cinnamon, and natural flavors. It can be used in various recipes such as baked goods, coffee, and hot chocolate. It is gluten-free and can be used as a substitute for ground cinnamon. To preserve its freshness, it should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
:thumbup: I tried these on my french toast this morning. I sprinkled them on after I put the bread on the griddle. Mmmmmmm:love:

Any other ideas?

It is also good on Oatmeal or even bagels with plain cream cheese with the Cinnamon Sprinkles sprinkled on them. :) :) :)

Ooh - good tip! I did a fundraiser event this past weekend, and had both the cinnamon and caramel sprinkles sitting out with the lids open. I sold several b/c as people would pass by, they'd smell it and say "what's that yummy smell?!". I'm LOVING these sprinkles!! :)

Good on oatmeal and sweet potatoes.

What are the ingredients in Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles?

The ingredients in Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles include sugar, cinnamon, and natural flavors.

How do I use Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles in my recipes?

Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles can be used as a topping for baked goods like muffins, pancakes, and French toast. It can also be added to coffee or hot chocolate for a sweet and spicy flavor.

Is Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles gluten-free?

Yes, Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat or gluten-containing ingredients.

Can I use Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles as a substitute for ground cinnamon?

Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles can be used as a substitute for ground cinnamon, but keep in mind that it also contains sugar and may alter the sweetness of your recipe.

How should I store Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles?

Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. It can also be stored in the refrigerator for longer shelf life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Yakmama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies