• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes for an Oil Dipping Set Party!

In summary, the host would like to do some dipping with the Oil Dipping Set. Any good recipes out there? Diane offers up a few bread recipes that can be dipped in oil. Beth suggests breaking bread into smaller pieces to make sampling easier. All agree that pomegranate champagne vinegar and garlic oil are the best combinations.
thechefofnorthbend
I have a party where the host would like to do some dipping with the Oil Dipping Set. Any good recipes out there? I know the basic balsamic/olive oil/butter/oregeno one, but I thought I might spice it up a bit with a few different ones. While I'm at it (I know you are all thinking "Jeez, Darb...can't you do anything for yourself???") do you have any good bread recipes for dipping? THANKS GANG!!!

The beer bread is good for dipping. And if you mix in a little grated parmesan and some Italian (or Rosemary) seasoning mix, it's already flavored a little. Heck, make one batch of beer bread and split it into 4. Flavor each part a little differently, and bake in the mini loaf pan. Then you've got 4 different kinds. I'd do Italian seasoning, Rosemary seasoning, plain, and garlic.As for the oils, the whole point is that it's supposed to be fairly plain to enhance the bread. Again, I'd go with 3 or 4 variations (all EVOO): plain, black pepper, grated Parm, and red pepper flakes. Just put a little of the seasoning in the bottom of the dipping dish and pour some oil over the top.

Thanks Ann. I dont have the PC Beer Bread, but I do have a recipe from a family member that calls for Guiness and Oatmeal Stout...mmmmm. I was also thinking of a good focaccia bread or flat greek bread. You have been much help! :)

Any bread os good. Even the frozen white bread dough from the grocery store. Just thaw and let rise per the instructions, and bake. Delish!

I make pillsbury bread sticks (breaking them in half before baking so they make more/smaller sampling breads). They work out great. I use the Italian & the Rosemary Herb seasonings with EVOO and one with our basil oil - no extra seasonings. I leave the forth dish empty to pass it around.

They love it!

Beth,

That sounds good! I had an oil dipping party at my house with friends, and we bought some different oils and vinegars from a store called Oil and Vinegar at the mall. You mix the vinegars with oil and serve with bread (I just bought the deli French bread). It was fun mixing and matching different oils and vinegars and seeing what kind of combinations tasted the best. Most of us agreed, pomegranate champagne vinegar and garlic oil were the best combo.

Plus, two of my friends ordered the set!

Diane

Related to Delicious Recipes for an Oil Dipping Set Party!

What types of oils are recommended for an oil dipping set party?

We recommend using a variety of oils such as extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, flavored oils, and herb-infused oils for a delicious dipping experience.

Can these recipes be made ahead of time?

Yes, many of our oil dipping recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just be sure to bring them to room temperature before serving for the best flavor.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for the oil dipping recipes?

Absolutely! We have a wide range of vegetarian and vegan options for our oil dipping recipes, such as roasted vegetable dips and herb-infused oils.

Can I use the oil dipping set for anything other than dips?

Yes, our oil dipping set can also be used for marinades, salad dressings, and even as a fun way to serve individual sauces for a dinner party.

Are there any recommended pairings for the oil dipping recipes?

We suggest pairing our oil dipping recipes with a variety of breads, crackers, and vegetables for a well-rounded and delicious party spread. You can also experiment with different flavor combinations to find your favorite pairing!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • deanna_g