• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious New Recipes: Which Ones Will Be a Hit?

In summary, there are a total of 6 new recipes being introduced in 2 different themes: Game Day and Decadent Desserts. The Game Day theme includes the Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip and Classic Mini Cheeseburgers, while the Decadent Desserts theme includes Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Sandwiches and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte. Additionally, there will be 2 recipes added to the 6 o'clock Salads and Sweet n Simple themes: Satay Pasta Salad and Taffy Apple Tartlets. There will also be a chicken version of the Power Cooking theme available later in the season. The Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip and Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Sandwiches have received positive reviews from those who have tried them
pamperedmomto3
What are some of the new recipes (the bread bowl with artichoke dip was recently posted) and which ones do you think will be a big hit?

There are 2 themes and they each have 2 recipes.Game Day
Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip
Classic Mini CheeseburgersDecadent Desserts
Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Sandwiches
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup TorteThere are also 2 recipes (total) to update the 6 o'clock Salads and Sweet n Simple themes: Satay Pasta Salad and Taffy Apple Tartlets.HO announced that a little later in the season (I vaguely remember October), there will be a chicken version of the Power Cooking theme show available.

chefann said:
There are 2 themes and they each have 2 recipes.

Game Day
Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip
Classic Mini Cheeseburgers

Decadent Desserts
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte

There are also 2 recipes (total) to update the 6 o'clock Salads and Sweet n Simple themes: Satay Pasta Salad and Taffy Apple Tartlets.

HO announced that a little later in the season (I vaguely remember October), there will be a chicken version of the Power Cooking theme show available.

Yes - October 1st they said they would roll out the new Power Cooking Recipes (which I think is WAY too late - I need them now for booking "Back To School" Shows!) and new Gifts-To-Go Holiday recipes.

I tasted the artichoke dip at a HO employee's show yesterday and it is awesome - very rich but not gloppy.

she also made the mini-cheesburgers. i didn't have any, but the guests raved about them, especially when she told them how easy they are to make.

i think both will be a big hit.

Anyone have the recipe for the new Torte???:)

Ginger428 said:

Yes, Ginger, I'll send you a message...

Could someone post this recipe ???

I am having a set-up this Friday - I will be setting up in a nursing home and thought these would be great for samplers.

:chef:

Ginger428 said:

Anybody mind posting the recipe here? I think my DH would LOVE this and our birthdays and anniversary are coming up so this would be fun to make for him.

:) Thanks!

whiteyteresa said:

Could someone post this recipe ???

I am having a set-up this Friday - I will be setting up in a nursing home and thought these would be great for samplers.

:chef:

I received the recipe card last night at our cluster meeting. This sounds so yummy!

Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches

3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 candy canes or 8-10 peppermint hard candies (about 1/4 cup crushed)
1/4 cup white or semi-sweet chocolate morsels
10-12 mini foil-wraped peppermint patties, unwrapped

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line Large Sheet Pan with a 10 inch sheet of Parchment Paper. Combine chocolate morsels and buter in Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 40-60 seconds or until smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Add sugar and egg to batter bowl; mix until well blended. Add flour; mix just until flour is incorporated. Using Small Scoop, drop 20 level scoops of batter, 1 inch apart, onto pan. Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are set. (Do not overbake.)

2. Meanwhile, place candy canes into resealable plastic bag; crush using flat side of Meat Tenderizer and set aside. Place white chocolate morsels into Small Micro-Cooker microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30-60 seconds or until melted and smooth, stirring once. Set aside.

3. Remove sheet pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Immediately turn over half of the cookies; top with peppermint patties and remaining cookies to form 10 sandwiches. Drizzle chocolate over cookies and immediately sprinkle with crushed candies. Transfer to platter. Line pan with additional parchment and scoop with remaining batter. Bake 9-10 minutes. Assemble as directed above.

Yield 10-12 cookie sandwiches

Cooks tip: If substituting the Large Bar Pan, line pan with Parchment Paper. Bake cookies 14-16 minutes or until edges are set. Bake second batch 14-15 minutes.

I was wondering where did you guys see the dip on consultant corner?

I read the recipe titles to my coworkers and they said they would love to try the Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip. I want some of the trifle...like right now. It is 3:48 pm and I need a chocolate peanut butter fix!

I want to try all 6 new recipes to offer at my fall/winter shows. They all look great. I may have to loose 1 though because I like the sound of the microwave chicken chili.

Does the Taffy Apple Tarlets require the AC/P/S?

SummerG said:
I received the recipe card last night at our cluster meeting. This sounds so yummy!

Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches

3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 candy canes or 8-10 peppermint hard candies (about 1/4 cup crushed)
1/4 cup white or semi-sweet chocolate morsels
10-12 mini foil-wraped peppermint patties, unwrapped

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line Large Sheet Pan with a 10 inch sheet of Parchment Paper. Combine chocolate morsels and buter in Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 40-60 seconds or until smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Add sugar and egg to batter bowl; mix until well blended. Add flour; mix just until flour is incorporated. Using Small Scoop, drop 20 level scoops of batter, 1 inch apart, onto pan. Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are set. (Do not overbake.)

2. Meanwhile, place candy canes into resealable plastic bag; crush using flat side of Meat Tenderizer and set aside. Place white chocolate morsels into Small Micro-Cooker microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30-60 seconds or until melted and smooth, stirring once. Set aside.

3. Remove sheet pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Immediately turn over half of the cookies; top with peppermint patties and remaining cookies to form 10 sandwiches. Drizzle chocolate over cookies and immediately sprinkle with crushed candies. Transfer to platter. Line pan with additional parchment and scoop with remaining batter. Bake 9-10 minutes. Assemble as directed above.

Yield 10-12 cookie sandwiches

Cooks tip: If substituting the Large Bar Pan, line pan with Parchment Paper. Bake cookies 14-16 minutes or until edges are set. Bake second batch 14-15 minutes.

Thank You
Thank You
Thank You

Anybody mind posting the Torte recipe here? I posted the one for the Peppermint Cookie thingy but I don't have the recipe card for the Torte.

Thanks!

The Chicken Satay Pasta Salad is really good. I made it earlier this week. It has great flavor with so few ingredients!

I'm really looking foward to trying out the chocolate peppermint things and the taffy apple things!!

I don't have a springform pan, so I don't think I can make the choc/pb thing can I??

The chocolate PB torte is made with the Torte Pans.

Is anyone else not just amazed about cooking the hamburger in the bar pan in the oven for the mini cheeseburgers? I think that's just the neatest thing! You just might have to be careful with the type of meat you use (using the leanest). That is just so neat! I can't wait to make them!
God bless,
Amanda

We made the artichoke bread bowl at our cluster meeting this week. I don't even like artichokes but this was delicious!!! I am definitely doing this at shows this fall. I want to try the taffy apple tartlets & peanut butter torte. YUM!

Does anyone have the mini cheeseburger recipe? If so please send it to me or post it. [email protected]Thanks!!

I do not have the torte pan so I have stayed away from the torte recipes in the past, but the new one sounds good. Does anyone else make the tortes in something else? Just wondering if we could substitute something else...

kam said:
I do not have the torte pan so I have stayed away from the torte recipes in the past, but the new one sounds good. Does anyone else make the tortes in something else? Just wondering if we could substitute something else...

Do you have the Deep Dish Baker?

There have been torte-like recipes in the past that have been made in there - you just have to split the cake after baking, and reassemble it.

1. What makes these new recipes different from previous ones?

Our team at Pampered Chef is constantly working to bring you the most innovative and delicious recipes. Our new recipes feature unique flavor combinations, fresh ingredients, and easy-to-follow instructions. We are confident that you will love them!

2. Can I customize these recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, absolutely! We understand that everyone has different dietary needs and preferences. That's why our new recipes include options for gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan diets. We also provide ingredient substitutions and modifications for common allergies.

3. Are these recipes suitable for beginner cooks?

Definitely! Our goal is to make cooking enjoyable and accessible for everyone. Our new recipes range from simple and quick meals to more complex dishes, so there is something for every skill level. Plus, we include step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to guide you through the cooking process.

4. Will these recipes be popular with kids?

We think so! Our new recipes are designed to be family-friendly and appeal to a wide range of tastes. We also offer kid-friendly variations and ideas for getting little ones involved in the kitchen. We believe that cooking together can be a fun and rewarding experience for the whole family.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

Absolutely! Our recipes are specifically created to be used with Pampered Chef products. We believe that using high-quality cookware and tools can greatly enhance your cooking experience. Plus, our products are designed to make cooking easier and more efficient, saving you time and effort in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quimbychic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
myinnerchef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes