• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Dip Recipe Ideas: Using Rubs and Dipping Oil Seasonings

In summary, the conversation includes recommendations for different dips using rubs or dipping oil seasonings. Some favorites include Sun-dried tomato and herb, Spinach and Smoky Red Pepper, and Pineapple Rum Sauce mixed with cream cheese. For the rubs, options include buffalo, chipotle, chili lime, and smoky BBQ. The Southwestern dip is also mentioned as a popular choice. Suggestions for serving the dips include as a spread on sandwiches or with veggies, crackers, chips, and even burgers.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm thinking of making a dip using our rubs or dipping oil seasonings, and am debating which to try. We sampled a bunch of these a long time ago at a team meeting, but I can't remember which ones we all liked the best.

Any recommendations?

I don't know what they will taste like depending on what they are mixed with..BUT..my favorite to mix in cream cheese are Sun-dried tomato and herb..and Spinach and Smoky Red Pepper

chefheidi2003 said:
I don't know what they will taste like depending on what they are mixed with..BUT..my favorite to mix in cream cheese are Sun-dried tomato and herb..and Spinach and Smoky Red Pepper

I mix the Pineapple Rum Sauce in cream cheese. YUM!

As far as the rubs: I love the buffalo or the chipolte with sour cream and mayo the best. Haven't tried the chili lime yet.

Buffalo chicken dip!!!!!

ooh, but sorry just saw the dips part - this doesn't help you, does it??

The Chili Lime is DELISH with the sour cream and mayo. I love the Smoky BBQ as well. I have both made and sitting in my fridge for my show tonight and Sunday.

I love to mix 1/2 cup of sour cream & 1/2 cup of mayo w/ 1 tbsp of Spinach & Smoky Red Pepper. It's great as a veggie dip instead of plain old Ranch.

I adore the Spinach and Smoky Red Pepper with cream cheese. It's SOOOOO good. Warm or cold!

The Southwestern is a big hit every time I do it.

deanna_g said:
I adore the Spinach and Smoky Red Pepper with cream cheese. It's SOOOOO good. Warm or cold!

I will have to try it warm. I made it cold and loved it.

Thanks everyone. :) I'll have to try them. I decided against making one for my party last night because I knew I was going to have a small turnout and didn't want to spend more $ on veggies. I made the Warm Chocolate Ginger Cake and the Mango Confetti Salsa and figured that was plenty for 5 guests. But next time I need a dip....I'm all set to try some of you're suggestions. :D

I should be getting the Chili Lime Rub tomorrow, I thought about putting it with sour cream and mayo....what do you use to eat with it?

any veggies or crackers...chips. You could use as a spread on a sandwich or burger even.

1) What ingredients do I need for the favorite dip recipe?

The favorite dip recipe requires cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheese, ranch dressing mix, and your choice of toppings such as cooked bacon, green onions, or diced tomatoes.

2) Can I substitute any ingredients in the favorite dip recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the shredded cheese with any type of cheese you prefer. You can also use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream for a healthier option.

3) How long does it take to make the favorite dip recipe?

The prep time for the favorite dip recipe is about 10 minutes and the cooking time is approximately 20 minutes, making a total of 30 minutes.

4) Can I make the favorite dip recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the favorite dip recipe ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or a lid to prevent it from drying out.

5) What are some suggested dippers for the favorite dip recipe?

Some popular dippers for the favorite dip recipe include tortilla chips, crackers, pretzels, and vegetables such as celery, carrots, and bell peppers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ABakerzDozen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
  • ChefPeg