• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pink Food Ideas to Demo for HWC in May

In summary, "Pink Food to Demo for Hwc" is a collection of recipes and products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for hosting a fundraiser or event to support the American Cancer Society's "Hope, Strength, and Love" campaign. These recipes feature pink ingredients or can be served on pink-colored products to show support for breast cancer awareness. You can customize your pink food demo by incorporating your own personal touches and creativity, and use any Pampered Chef products for the event. There are no specific dietary restrictions for the pink food demo, and there are various ways to get involved and support the cause, including hosting an event, purchasing products, or spreading the word.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
Any ideas on past food ideas to demo during May for HWC? I thought about the Creamy Mojita Torte (use red food coloring for the cake OR frosting).. Any other ideas?

Make a microwave Lava Cake in the Rice Cooker using Strawberry Cake Mix and Strawberry Frosting

What about the pink cake in the new dessert cookbook?

I have a party in May that we're making the pink champagne cake from the new cookbook. But I am looking for another idea for a second party I'm doing in May.

Have you ever heard of pink lemonade dessert squares? So yummy, easy and pink pink pink!

321 cake strawberry-lime margheritta. I think it's in the 2nd download.

Attachments

• Microwave Cakes.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 485
  • MICROWAVECAKERECIPES[2].doc
    88.5 KB · Views: 472

1. What is "Pink Food to Demo for Hwc"?

"Pink Food to Demo for Hwc" is a collection of recipes and products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for hosting a fundraiser or event to support the American Cancer Society's "Hope, Strength, and Love" campaign. These recipes feature pink ingredients or can be served on pink-colored products to show support for breast cancer awareness.

2. How can I customize my pink food demo for Hwc?

You can customize your pink food demo by incorporating your own personal touches and creativity. This could include using different shades of pink in your dishes, adding decorations or ribbons to your serving platters, or creating a pink-themed tablescape. We also have downloadable recipe cards and flyers available to help promote your event.

3. Can I use any Pampered Chef products for my pink food demo?

Yes, you can use any Pampered Chef products for your pink food demo. However, we do have a selection of products that are specifically designed for the "Pink Food to Demo for Hwc" campaign, such as our Pink Chillzanne® Bowl and Pink Flexible Cutting Mat. These products not only add a pop of pink to your event, but a portion of their sales also goes towards supporting breast cancer research.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions for the pink food demo?

No, there are no specific dietary restrictions for the pink food demo. We have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. However, it's always a good idea to ask your guests if they have any food allergies or restrictions beforehand to ensure everyone can enjoy the dishes.

5. How can I get involved with "Pink Food to Demo for Hwc" and support the cause?

There are a few ways you can get involved and support the "Pink Food to Demo for Hwc" campaign. You can host your own pink food demo event, purchase our "Pink Food to Demo for Hwc" products, or simply spread the word about this campaign to your friends and family. Every little bit helps in raising awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies