• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll Recipe - Perfect for Visiting Family!

In summary, to make a Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll, you will need 8 eggs, 1/4 cup of milk, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, 1 tablespoon of butter, 1 cup of diced ham, and 1 cup of shredded cheese. To make it, beat the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together, then cook in a skillet with melted butter for 2-3 minutes. Add ham and cheese, roll the omelet, and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. You can also add other ingredients like vegetables or bacon, and this recipe makes 4 servings. It can also be made ahead of time and stored in
pkd09
Silver Member
HELP...I am visiting my sister and we need this recipe. Can't find it on CC. Thank you

Here you go! One of my favorites!:thumbup:

Attachments

• Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll(2).doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 316
Thank you Chef Becky

What ingredients are needed to make a Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll?

To make a delicious Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll, you will need 8 eggs, 1/4 cup of milk, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, 1 tablespoon of butter, 1 cup of diced ham, and 1 cup of shredded cheese.

How do I make a Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll?

First, beat the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Then, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Once the edges are set, sprinkle the ham and cheese on top. Using a spatula, gently roll the omelet from one side to the other. Let it cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted and the omelet is fully cooked. Serve and enjoy!

Can I add other ingredients to my Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll?

Absolutely! You can customize your omelet roll by adding vegetables like bell peppers, onions, or spinach. You can also try different types of cheese or even add some cooked bacon for extra flavor.

How many servings does a Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll make?

This recipe makes 4 servings, but you can easily adjust the ingredients to make more or fewer servings depending on your needs.

Can I make a Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the omelet roll ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Simply reheat it in the microwave or oven before serving. This is a great option for meal prepping or for a quick breakfast on busy mornings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lalemom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • PampMomof3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • elizabethfox