• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Tips for Making a Delicious Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll?

In summary, the recipe is easy to follow and doesn't require any prep ahead of time. Roll the bar pan using the parchment paper and eggs will be very hot, so be careful. The recipe includes a delicious pull-apart bread that is perfect for a brunch show.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I am planning on doing this recipe at a brunch show next month. I just wanted to ask you guys who have done this recipe before show tips. Is there anything that NEEDED to be prepped ahead of time or a trick about rolling the roll? Thanks guys!

I just made this the other day to test out for a brunch show I'm doing next week! It's AWESOME!!! Definitely cut 18" of parchment paper and make sure it's creased on all sides. I would not prep a thing, as you want to show off the Food Chopper and Deluxe Cheese Grater (I used Cheddar instead of Swiss).

My husband's personal preference: he does not particularly like Dijon Mustard and suggested that it would taste better with Honey Mustard! I'm going to give that a try when I do my show.

As far as rolling it, you need to use the parchment paper to roll it as the eggs are really hot! But if you just keep pushing it over and lifting the parchment paper up at the same time it should be fine. By the time I was done rolling, I turned the roll sideways for slicing and discarded the parchment. The bar pan was perfectly clean (gotta love a recipe with minimal clean-up)!

Anyway, this recipe is great and would definitely work well at a show. Bring the "Day in the Life of the Bar Pan" flyer to pass out to guests so they can see how great the bar pan is.

Another recipe I plan to do for the brunch show is Tom Marston's "Cinnabon" Pull Apart Bread which is sooooooo yummy! I'm going to serve some fresh fruit in the Chillzanne Sectional Server and Good Company Coffee!

Enjoy and hope you have a great show!!

Beth in PA

Last edited:
Thanks Beth!! I am looking forward to this party it is for my new sister-in-law and I've been asking her to host a party for over a year now. I think she's more comfortable doing it now that she's married.

Okay you all have my attention and curiousity.where is this recipe located? It sounds good, I'll have to try it out on my hubby.

I think I got it here somewhere when I did a search for "Brunch" recipes. I've attached it for you so you don't have to go searching for it! :)

Enjoy!

Beth in PA

Attachments

• Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 364
It's in All the Best or Main Dishes--one of those.

ChefBeth2 said:
I think I got it here somewhere when I did a search for "Brunch" recipes. I've attached it for you so you don't have to go searching for it! :)

Enjoy!

Beth in PA

Thank you Beth. I appreciate it. I'm gonna have to try making this one morning for breakfast. :)

Like every other PC recipe, its delicious!

1. What ingredients do I need to make a Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll?

To make a Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll, you will need 6 large eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1/4 cup diced ham, 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, and 2 tablespoons chopped green onions.

2. How do I prepare the ingredients for the omelet roll?

Start by preheating your oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper. Then, stir in the diced ham, shredded cheese, and chopped green onions.

3. How do I assemble the omelet roll?

Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan and pour the egg mixture into the pan, spreading it evenly. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until the eggs are set. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Then, using a spatula, gently roll the omelet from one short end to the other, creating a roll shape.

4. Can I add other ingredients to the omelet roll?

Yes, you can customize the omelet roll by adding in your favorite ingredients. Some popular additions include diced vegetables like bell peppers and onions, cooked bacon or sausage, and different types of cheese.

5. How do I serve the Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll?

After rolling the omelet, slice it into individual portions and serve warm. You can also top it with additional shredded cheese, green onions, or salsa for added flavor. This dish is great for breakfast, brunch, or even as a quick and easy dinner option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • lalemom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • elizabethfox