• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ham and Cheese Omelet Rolls - ? for Becky!

In summary, this recipe is easy to make and pretty to look at. The ingredients are pliable and the roll stays together well.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hey Becky, I just saw this recipe doing a search for brunch recipes, and I have some questions!

1) Are you still in your PJs??? (I am not!!) :D

2) How do you get the roll to stay rolled up before and after you slice it? Do you use toothpicks, or does it just stick to itself?

Well, now I am showered and dressed, I guess it's time to get some lunch for the kiddos!!

I am not Becky but have made this recipe many times. When you roll it up, it stays by itself. Hope this helps. Enjoy...it is tasty.

Thanks pkd! Nice to see another Ohioan :) My DH and I keep talking about having a vacation at Maumee Bay SP. We drive close by on our trips to MI to see family :) Also, love the hippoquarium at the Toledo Zoo (used to be our local zoo).

Becky, I know you're out there! Hope you're having a great day, even if you are still in your jammies! :)

pkd09 said:
I am not Becky but have made this recipe many times. When you roll it up, it stays by itself. Hope this helps. Enjoy...it is tasty.

I'm not Becky either but I agree with this!

HA! No, I am not still in my PJ's....but I really need to go to the grocery store!

The eggs are pliable enough, and the cheese in in there too, so it sticks together really well. It is such a pretty brunch dish - I love to do this one for brunches! You can use other ingredients too, but just make sure they are spread thinly...if there are too many ingredients, then it doesn't stay together well.

This is truly one of those WOW moments when you roll it up and then slice it for serving. Sooooo easy...so yummy. Will sell lots of bar pans with this one. Note: after you roll it up, let it set for a couple minutes. I want to try it with other veggies/meat mixtures. Hope it is a hit with your crowd

What ingredients do I need to make Ham and Cheese Omelet Rolls?

To make Ham and Cheese Omelet Rolls, you will need eggs, milk, ham, cheese, and any additional fillings or seasonings of your choice.

Do I need any special equipment to make these omelet rolls?

No, you do not need any special equipment. A frying pan and spatula will suffice.

How do I prevent the omelet rolls from sticking to the pan?

Make sure to grease the pan with butter or cooking spray before pouring in the egg mixture. You can also use a non-stick pan for easier cooking.

Can I make these omelet rolls ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these omelet rolls ahead of time and store them in the fridge for up to 3 days. Simply reheat in the microwave or oven before serving.

What are some suggested fillings for the omelet rolls?

Some popular fillings for Ham and Cheese Omelet Rolls include spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers, and diced tomatoes. You can also add in herbs and spices for extra flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • elizabethfox