• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Ham Spread That I Could Turn Into a Panini?

In summary, the speaker is planning a brunch and wants to jazz up their ham and cheese paninis. They mention trying an omelet roll but are open to other suggestions. They ask for a deviled ham recipe and consider incorporating eggs or seasoning mixes into the paninis. They also suggest using the Panini Press to showcase products.
jrstephens
Does this make since? I am doing a brunch this weekend and thought it would be neat to do Ham and cheese paninis but would love something to jazz it up. I wish I could find something that you chop, mix and then spread to cook in the sandwiches. This may sound crazy, but just putting a piece of cheese and a slice of ham on bread is not going to show very many products! I tried the omelet roll last night and I may just forget the panini idea and do the roll, but this host has a huge kitchen and I could cook on her stove while everyone watches.

I don't know if PC has a deviled ham recipe, but you could whip something up with finely chopped ham (chopper), mayo & mustard (measuring products, scrapers), fresh pressed garlic, chopped onion and celery, salt & pepper....

You could do caramelized onions and grilled vegetables to go in the sandwich. Maybe cook the onions & vegetables up and then mix them with some kind of dressing, then layer that with the cheese and ham.

I've never made the omelet roll before, but you could incorporate eggs into it somehow. I'm not sure how those would hold up under the panini press, but you could scramble up some eggs and put them in the panini or "bake" the eggs in the stoneware bar pan like the omelet roll, then cut into squares or circles to put on the panini with ham and cheese. Or put chopped up ham IN the eggs and do it that way. Yum!!! It's making me hungry.:D

Hi there! I completely understand your desire to jazz up your Ham and cheese paninis for your upcoming brunch. Have you considered using one of our delicious seasoning mixes to add extra flavor to your sandwiches? Our Garlic & Herb Rub or our Smoky Applewood Rub would both be great options to mix into your spread before cooking. You could also try adding some sliced tomatoes or avocado for a fresh and colorful touch. And don't forget about our versatile Panini Press, which would make cooking these sandwiches a breeze and show off some of our products. Just some ideas to help make your brunch a success. Happy cooking!

1. What is ham spread and how is it different from regular ham?

Ham spread is a type of spreadable meat product made from ground ham, mixed with mayonnaise and other seasonings. It is typically smoother and easier to spread than regular sliced ham, and has a stronger flavor due to the added ingredients.

2. Can any type of ham spread be used to make a panini?

Yes, you can use any type of ham spread to make a panini. However, it is recommended to use a spread that is slightly thicker and has more texture, as it will hold up better when pressed in a panini press.

3. What other ingredients can I add to my ham spread panini?

The options are endless when it comes to adding ingredients to your ham spread panini. Some popular choices include cheese (such as cheddar or Swiss), sliced tomatoes, pickles, and mustard. You can also add in some greens, like arugula or spinach, for added freshness.

4. Can I use a regular sandwich bread to make a ham spread panini?

While you can certainly use regular sandwich bread, it is recommended to use a sturdy bread, such as ciabatta or sourdough, for a better texture and to prevent the panini from becoming too soggy. You can also use a panini press or a grill pan to achieve those signature grill marks.

5. Are there any vegetarian options for making a panini with ham spread?

Yes, there are vegetarian options available for making a panini with ham spread. You can substitute the ham spread with a vegetarian alternative, such as a chickpea or tofu spread, and add in your desired toppings and seasonings for a delicious vegetarian panini.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Jennifer E
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • wadesgirl