• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Finger Foods: 20 Recipes for Your Next Party

In summary, my sister-in-law wants to have a theme show of Fabulous Finger foods. Can someone give me some ideas for some great recipes to try for this show? Thanks! Any of the new appetizers in the Season's best would be great! Or does she have a more specific idea of what a "finger food" needs to be? Ooh, ooh! At our cluster meeting last night, we decided that the 20-minute ribs recipe would be great made with chicken drumsticks. Those are finger food. And they would definitely be fabulous! Some of the various hot dip recipes: Hot Pizza Dip, Create-a-dip (from Stoneware Inspirations), The Create-a-
giggles2boot
Okay, my sister-in-law wants to have a theme show of Fabulous Finger foods. Can someone give me some ideas for some great recipes to try for this show? Thanks!

Any of the new appetizers in the Season's best would be great! Or does she have a more specific idea of what a "finger food" needs to be?

Ooh, ooh! At our cluster meeting last night, we decided that the 20-minute ribs recipe would be great made with chicken drumsticks. Those are finger food. And they would definitely be fabulous!

Otherwise, any of the various hot dip recipes: Hot Pizza Dip, Create-a-dip (from Stoneware Inspirations)
The Create-a-Crostini from Stoneware Inspirations are also yummy. :)
Clubhouse Chicken Squares
Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip or Apple Berry Salsa if you want a dessert option.

Here's a flyer style invite...

Attachments

• FABULOUS FINGER FOODS - sample.doc
    868 KB · Views: 499
she doesn't have a specific idea in mind. I told her I would get back to her and with some recipes and she could choose from them. So it's pretty much up to me. I thought of trying the nachos supreme, cheesy bacon bites, or cheddar snack triangles but didn't know if there were some other options. I'm guessing, Ann, that those recipes that you mentioned, I would be able to find under the recipe search here, right?

Some of them, yes. I don't know that all of them would be here.

The Cannoli Dip has been in enough SBRCs recently that it should be available on Consultant's Corner. And that's where the 20-minute ribs are. (Personally, I think that doing chicken drumsticks in the DCB and grill pan would be a fantastic demo. The sauce in that recipe is to DIE for!!!)

There's a chicken bites recipe in 29 Minutes to Dinner that I think would be great! One of my downline has been making it at her shows... it's the one made with whole-wheat Sunchips.

Becky D has been raving about those - her 3yo son likes to help her make them. :) (I should probably try a few more of the recipes in that book, since I've only made 3 of them. :rolleyes:)

Can I come to this show? I LOVE finger foods!!!

The Tangy Pecan Brie would be good. I love it!

I LOVE finger foods! But then, I have been teased my whole life that to me, everything is a "finger food"!:eek: (bad habit!)
I do love the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites - they are a big hit at our house. I think they would be a great finger food. My favorite new appetizer recipe is the Mini Pesto Pizzas........I even served them to a group of retirees a couple weeks ago, and they loved them.....along with the Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie.
I also really like the Double Choc. Cinnamon Dip served with apple slices.

Personally, I think we have some of the best new recipes out this season that we have had since I became a consultant! I haven't had to delve into the archives too much and come up with my own plan at all this year.....(other than I still am doing the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake for Chocolate Bliss Shows!)

1. What types of finger foods are included in the recipe book?

The "Delicious Finger Foods" recipe book includes a variety of appetizers, snacks, and small bites such as mini quiches, stuffed mushrooms, and chicken skewers.

2. Are the recipes difficult to make?

No, the recipes in this book are designed to be easy and approachable for home cooks of all skill levels. Most of the recipes require minimal ingredients and preparation time.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the recipe book?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options included in the "Delicious Finger Foods" recipe book, such as vegetable spring rolls and avocado bruschetta.

4. Can these finger foods be made ahead of time?

Many of the recipes can be prepared ahead of time, but some may need to be assembled or cooked closer to the time of the party for optimal freshness and flavor. The recipe book includes tips for prepping ahead and storing leftovers.

5. Are there any gluten-free options in the recipe book?

Yes, there are some gluten-free options included in the "Delicious Finger Foods" recipe book, such as sweet potato rounds with goat cheese and prosciutto-wrapped asparagus. However, it is always important to double check ingredients and make substitutions as needed for individual dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Anna Farnum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • ericadboone