• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy and Delicious Finger Foods for Your Fundraiser | No Stove Required!

In summary, for the fundraiser on Thursday night, the focus will be on simple, make-ahead finger foods that do not require a stove on site. Some ideas include Caprese skewers, a veggie platter with hummus, an antipasto platter, and fruit kabobs. These options can all be made ahead of time and served at room temperature.
niktim3
Hi!! DOing a fundraiser on THursday night, and want to focus on simple, finger foods that can be made ahead of time. I really wont have access to a stove on site, any suggestions??:chef:
Thanks in advance!
Nicole

The Pampered Chef ® Cool Veggie Pizza Recipe ( recipe in the files section)
--(Bake the crust beforehand). It will serve a lot of people.

Ham and Cheese Appetizer Rolls (also in Files section)

I did a fundraiser fingerfood event and this is what we made...
Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies
Cran-Raspberry Fizz-You could substitute items to make it less holidayish.
Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark-Use dried Blueberries instead of the cranberries

Butterscotch Dip (we served with fruit)
Ingredients:
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butterscotch ice cream topping
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions:
1. Combine all ingredients in Small Batter Bowl; mix with Bamboo Spoon until smooth.
2. Chill. Serve with fresh fruit.
Yield: 1 1/4 cups

Thanks!Great ideas!!
I am goign to make a couple of dips in the meantime until I decide for sure!!
The Greek Cheese Torta... and an old dip, hte bacon lettuce one...
I am thinking about making asian metaballs and cook them int he crock pot and then jsut transefrring themto the rectangle baker when I get there???
Any ideas are welcome, thanks again!
Nicole

Hi Nicole,Thank you for reaching out! I completely understand wanting to focus on simple, make-ahead finger foods for your fundraiser on Thursday night. I have a few suggestions for you that don't require a stove on site.1. Caprese Skewers: These are easy to assemble ahead of time and can be served at room temperature. Simply skewer cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella balls, and basil leaves on toothpicks and drizzle with balsamic glaze.2. Veggie Platter with Hummus: Cut up an assortment of vegetables such as carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes and serve with store-bought hummus. This is a healthy and easy option that can be made ahead of time.3. Antipasto Platter: Arrange a variety of cured meats, cheeses, olives, and crackers on a platter. This can be made ahead of time and served at room temperature.4. Fruit Kabobs: Similar to the Caprese skewers, these can be made ahead of time and served at room temperature. Use a variety of fruits such as strawberries, pineapple, and grapes on skewers.I hope these suggestions help! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy fundraising!Best,

Related to Easy and Delicious Finger Foods for Your Fundraiser | No Stove Required!

What are some popular finger food options for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Some popular options for finger foods at a Pampered Chef fundraiser include mini quiches, bruschetta, chicken skewers, meatballs, and fruit skewers.

Can Pampered Chef products be used to make finger foods for a fundraiser?

Yes, many Pampered Chef products are perfect for making finger foods. The Mini Muffin Pan is great for making mini quiches and the Quick-Stir® Pitcher is perfect for mixing up dips and marinades for skewers.

Do you have any recipes for finger foods that are easy to make for a fundraiser?

Yes, we have a variety of easy and delicious finger food recipes on our website, including our Mini Spinach and Feta Quiches and our BBQ Chicken Skewers. You can also check out our "Finger Foods for Fundraisers" cookbook for more ideas.

Can Pampered Chef provide any tips for hosting a successful fundraiser with finger foods?

Absolutely! We recommend choosing a variety of finger foods to cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences, preparing as much as possible ahead of time, and having a designated area for guests to assemble their own skewers or plates. Also, don't forget to have plenty of Pampered Chef product demonstrations and information on hand for interested guests.

Are there any discounts or special offers available for fundraisers with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a 10% discount on product purchases for organizations hosting Pampered Chef fundraisers. We also have a "Fundraiser Specials" section on our website with discounted products specifically for fundraising events. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• knpfaff
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • tvwalsh72
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies