• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Easter and Passover Recipes to Try

In summary, Janetupnorth posted pictures of her Easter preparations and mentioned wanting recipes for Passover. She also mentioned that she microwaves only things at shows and that she is looking for recipes for Passover, Passover food, and Easter food.
jcwarr
anyone have any great easter or passover recipes?

I saw the prep bowls used in a cute way for Easter...I'll find the picture and post it for you...

Here are some pictures from my cluster...a towel bunny and cakes made in the prep bowls...

TowelBunny.jpg

CakeinPrepBowls.jpg

I'll try to look over my passover recipes and see how to make them PC this week. If you don't see anything by wednesday night please remind me.

ziploc omelets!

ziploc omeletsdo you mean to microwave in the ziploc bag? if so - and not wanting to start a debate - but i wouldn't do that. some plastic should never be microwaved and a ziploc bag is one of them. i actually don't microwave anything plastic except the rice cooker - but only at shows. i've been doing a lot of research lately and to me it's not worth the risk. sorry to go off on a tangent - i just know i appreciated it when someone educated me about this and wanted to pass on the info! :)

janetupnorth said:
Here are some pictures from my cluster...a towel bunny and cakes made in the prep bowls...
These are cute! I would try to replace the white (washcloths?) with the micorfiber dishcloths or towels.:cool:

jcwarr said:
do you mean to microwave in the ziploc bag? if so - and not wanting to start a debate - but i wouldn't do that. some plastic should never be microwaved and a ziploc bag is one of them. i actually don't microwave anything plastic except the rice cooker - but only at shows. i've been doing a lot of research lately and to me it's not worth the risk. sorry to go off on a tangent - i just know i appreciated it when someone educated me about this and wanted to pass on the info! :)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you put the bags in boiling water. I've always wanted to try this but haven't yet.

Is your request for a show or for family or ??? How about the Florentine Brunch Casserole from pg. 64 of All The Best? Maybe with a Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake (pg. 67)? I have a coffee cake in the oven right now for church in a little bit. Smells delish!

Janet - I liked your pictures - great idea w/ the prep bowls!

neat ideas!!very cute idea with the prep bowls!!! so fun to do with kids i bet! i am actually looking for recipes for the season for my family - my website - and my shows. sort of a triple threat :)

Related to Delicious Easter and Passover Recipes to Try

What are some traditional Easter dishes?

Some traditional Easter dishes include glazed ham, roasted lamb, deviled eggs, hot cross buns, and scalloped potatoes.

What are some popular Passover recipes?

Some popular Passover recipes include matzo ball soup, brisket, gefilte fish, charoset, and potato kugel.

Can you recommend any vegetarian Easter dishes?

Yes, some vegetarian Easter dishes include quiche, roasted vegetables, stuffed portobello mushrooms, vegetable lasagna, and avocado toast with Easter-themed toppings.

Are there any gluten-free options for Passover?

Yes, there are many gluten-free options for Passover, such as matzo meal-free matzo balls, coconut macaroons, quinoa salads, and flourless chocolate cake.

Can you suggest any kid-friendly Easter recipes?

Some kid-friendly Easter recipes include Easter bunny pancakes, carrot-shaped deviled eggs, fruit skewers with Easter-themed shapes, bunny-shaped sugar cookies, and Easter-themed trail mix.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Shari'sKitchen
  • skgallow
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies