• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chocolate Praline Toffee Crisp Recipe - TIA

The recipe calls for 3/4 cup butter, but some people had problems with the amount of butter this recipe calls for.
Belle4562
Does anyone have the recipe for the Chocolate Praline Toffee Crisps? TIA

I have a "Tempting Toffee Crisps" recipe from More Stoneware Sensations. I love these!

Tempting Toffee Crisps

12 whole graham crackers (5x2 1/2")
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup butter (no margerine)
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1/2 cup almonds, chopped

Preheat oven to 350. Arrange graham crackers side by side in single layer in Large Bar Pan. In 2 qt saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and vanilla. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally with Bamboo Spoon, until mixture comes to a full boil across the surface. Continue boiling 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove saucepan from heat and immediately pour mixture evenly over crackers. Bake 10-12 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. (Watch carefully.) Remove pan from oven to nonstick cooling rack. Sprinkle with chocolate morsels; allow to soften then spread evenly over baked crackers using Large Spreader. Sprinkle the almonds over the chocolate. Cool completely. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm. Break or cut into pieces.

Belle4562 said:
Does anyone have the recipe for the Chocolate Praline Toffee Crisps? TIA

Is this the one from the Holiday cookbook? If so, I have it and just need someone to go get the book for me since it's downstairs and I'll type it up for you if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

kcjodih said:
Is this the one from the Holiday cookbook? If so, I have it and just need someone to go get the book for me since it's downstairs and I'll type it up for you if someone else doesn't beat me to it.
Oh yes. That is probably it. I haven't made those yet, so I didn't even think of those.

Yes it is in the holiday cookbook!!! I would love it if you don't mind, and thank you JAE for the one you posted too!!

Chocolate Praline Toffee Crisps

12 whole graham crackers
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup butter (not margerine)
1 tsp double strength vanilla
2 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1/4 cup white chocolate morsels

Preheat oven to 350. Arrange crackers side by side in a single layer in Large Bar Pan. Combine brown sugar, butter and vanilla in 3 qt saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally with silicone whisk. Boil sugar mixture 4 minutes, stirring constantly.

Remove from heat and stir in pecans. Immediately pour sugar mixture over crackers and spread evenly with Large Spreader. Bake 10-14 minutes or until sugar mixture is bubbly and pecans are lightly toasted. Remove pan from oven to cooling rack; cool completely.

Microwave semi-sweet chocolate morsels on HIGH 30-60 seconds or until smooth, stirring after each 20 second interval. Place chocolate in resealable plastic bag. Twist top of bag. Trim corner to allow chocolate to flow through; drizzle over crisps. Repeat with white chocolate. Let stand until chocolate is firm.

Cut into 24 squares; cut squares diagonally in half to form triangles. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.

Thank you!! :)

Thanks for doing what I volunteered to do. Still noone home here to go down and get the book and I'm having a hard time just walking to my ensuite washroom so thanks again!

kcjodih said:
Thanks for doing what I volunteered to do. Still noone home here to go down and get the book and I'm having a hard time just walking to my ensuite washroom so thanks again!
No problem. I am just watching Oprah and surfing the net, and I noticed this thread again. I wanted to check out that recipe anyway.

These are YUMMOOOO!!! I take them to all our events and people call them 'crack' because they are so good. They also taste like a pecan pie so people are quite happy!

jbdowd0798 said:
These are YUMMOOOO!!! I take them to all our events and people call them 'crack' because they are so good. They also taste like a pecan pie so people are quite happy!

Becky are you talking about the older version or the new one from the Holiday cookbook? Which ones are soooo good? I wanna try those ones first :)

OMG - I am salivating...

dannyzmom said:
OMG - I am salivating...
I know! With this thread and the Hershey's thread I'm having a little trouble staying away from the chocolate chips in the cupboard.

I would love one of my chocolate brownies right now. I think I will get one after posting.

As anyone had problems with the amount of butter this recipe calls for? I just finished making them for the first time for a holiday boutique I'm going to in, oh, 8 hours! And I'm afraid they might be a little soggy. :(

Related to Delicious Chocolate Praline Toffee Crisp Recipe - TIA

What are the ingredients in Chocolate Praline Toffee?

The main ingredients in Chocolate Praline Toffee are chocolate, butter, sugar, and pecans. Other ingredients may include vanilla extract and salt.

Is Chocolate Praline Toffee gluten-free?

Yes, our Chocolate Praline Toffee is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

How should I store Chocolate Praline Toffee?

To maintain freshness and quality, we recommend storing Chocolate Praline Toffee in an airtight container at room temperature. It can also be stored in the refrigerator for longer periods of time.

Can I customize the toppings in Chocolate Praline Toffee?

Yes, you can customize the toppings in Chocolate Praline Toffee by using different types of nuts or adding other toppings such as sea salt or dried fruit.

Is Chocolate Praline Toffee suitable for gift-giving?

Absolutely! Chocolate Praline Toffee makes a great gift for any occasion. It comes beautifully packaged and can be personalized with a gift message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • kittychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • Tracie