• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool Mousse Chocolate Fondue-Jillian Grant's

Ingredients: 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels 1/2 cup (4 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed 1/2 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon rum or vanilla extract (optional) Assorted fresh fruit dippers such as whole strawberries, apple, peach or pear wedges (optional) Directions: Place chocolate morsels and half of the whipped topping in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Fold in remaining whipped topping, cinnamon and rum extract, if desired; mix until smooth. Cover; refrigerate at least 30
kittychef
Does anyone have the Cool Mousse Chocolate Fondue recipe Jillian Grant does for her Chocoholics show?

TIA!

Not sure, but the Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue in the All The Best cookbook is more like a thicker mousse when it's chilled, IMO. If you want it more like melted chocolate, just serve it right after making it and not worry about chilling it. (I just did this at a show on Friday and it was hit when made fresh. I had made a batch early in the day to practice and I think I preferred eating it when it was fresh.)

Thanks Amanda! I'll try it:)

babywings76 said:
Not sure, but the Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue in the All The Best cookbook is more like a thicker mousse when it's chilled, IMO. If you want it more like melted chocolate, just serve it right after making it and not worry about chilling it. (I just did this at a show on Friday and it was hit when made fresh. I had made a batch early in the day to practice and I think I preferred eating it when it was fresh.)

this is the one Jillian uses.... :D

Ginger428 said:
this is the one Jillian uses.... :D

AWESOME!!:sing:

Does anyone have it? LOL! That's apperantly the only PC cookbook I don't have

Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue

Ingredients:
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/2 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon rum or vanilla extract (optional)
Assorted fresh fruit dippers such as whole strawberries, apple, peach or pear wedges (optional)

Directions:
Place chocolate morsels and half of the whipped topping in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Fold in remaining whipped topping, cinnamon and rum extract, if desired; mix until smooth. Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
To serve, spoon fondue into small bowl. Serve with fruit dippers, if desired.
Yield: 2 cups (16 servings)

Nutrients per serving: (2 tablespoons fondue): Calories 80, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 0 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook’s Tips: Ground cinnamon can be substituted for the Korintje Cinnamon, if desired.

Use the Apple Wedger to easily cut apples and pears into uniform wedges.

Dip the apple, peach and pear wedges into lemon juice to prevent them from turning brown.

If preparing the fondue ahead of time, store covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Stir in 1-2 tablespoons milk for a creamier consistency.

Thanks!! I can't wait to try it!

Oohh! I haven't made this is a longtime! It's a great recipe. I think I will make it for my daughter's show this weekend, with strawberries and pound cake!

1. What ingredients are needed to make Cool Mousse Chocolate Fondue-Jillian Grant's?

To make this delicious chocolate fondue, you will need semi-sweet chocolate chips, heavy cream, butter, vanilla extract, and your choice of dipping items such as strawberries, marshmallows, or pound cake.

2. How do I prepare the Cool Mousse Chocolate Fondue-Jillian Grant's?

To prepare this fondue, start by melting the chocolate chips, heavy cream, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Once fully melted, remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Pour the mixture into a fondue pot and keep warm while serving with your desired dipping items.

3. Can I make this fondue ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Cool Mousse Chocolate Fondue-Jillian Grant's ahead of time. Once prepared, pour the mixture into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, reheat the fondue in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally.

4. Can I use different types of chocolate for this fondue?

Yes, you can use different types of chocolate for this fondue, such as milk chocolate or dark chocolate. However, the ratio of chocolate to heavy cream may need to be adjusted for different types of chocolate.

5. What are some creative dipping ideas for this fondue?

While strawberries, marshmallows, and pound cake are popular dipping options, you can also get creative and use items like pretzels, graham crackers, or even potato chips. The possibilities are endless, so have fun and experiment with different dipping options!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • noradawn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies