• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jillian Grant's Thanksgiving Stuffin' Muffin Recipe

In summary, to make Jillian Grant's Thanksgiving Stuffin' Muffin Recipe, you will need bread cubes, celery, onion, butter, chicken broth, eggs, parsley, sage, thyme, salt, and pepper. Sauté the celery and onion in butter, then mix with bread cubes, chicken broth, beaten eggs, and seasonings. Bake in a greased muffin tin at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes. You can use any type of bread and make the recipe ahead of time. You can also use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth. This recipe makes 12-15 muffins, but can be easily doubled for a larger batch.
ChefShalon
Gold Member
I heard Jillian Grant is making stuffin muffins for her november shows. Does anyone have this recipe???

Raechel Ray has some stuffin' muffin recipes. You might check out her site.

I haven't heard of these...what are stuffin' muffins?

1PamperedMommy said:
I haven't heard of these...what are stuffin' muffins?

Make your stuffing recipe, but instead of putting it in a casserole dish, put it in our stoneware muffin pan. Then everyone has their own individual helping.

Oh, cute! .....

ok I think I will just used my mothers.

1. How do I make Jillian Grant's Thanksgiving Stuffin' Muffin Recipe?

To make Jillian Grant's Thanksgiving Stuffin' Muffin Recipe, you will need bread cubes, celery, onion, butter, chicken broth, eggs, parsley, sage, thyme, salt, and pepper. Start by sautéing the celery and onion in butter until they are tender. In a large bowl, mix together the bread cubes, sautéed vegetables, chicken broth, beaten eggs, and seasonings. Scoop the mixture into a greased muffin tin and bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy your delicious Stuffin' Muffins!

2. Can I use a different type of bread for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of bread you prefer for Jillian Grant's Thanksgiving Stuffin' Muffin Recipe. Just make sure to cut it into bite-sized cubes before mixing it with the other ingredients.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the stuffing mixture ahead of time and store it in the fridge until you are ready to bake the muffins. Just be sure to let the mixture come to room temperature before baking for best results.

4. Can I substitute the chicken broth with vegetable broth?

Yes, you can use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth for this recipe. It will still give the stuffing a delicious flavor.

5. How many muffins does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 12-15 muffins, depending on the size of your muffin tin. If you need more, you can easily double the recipe to make a larger batch of Stuffin' Muffins.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
micocina
  • avelissar