• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken Enchilada Ring Recipe from Popular Cookbook | Find it Here!

In summary, Diane has the recipe for Chicken Enchilada Ring. She found it on here and is wondering if anyone knows which cookbook it is in. PCSarahjm has a cute idea of making tortilla cups with the filling.
dianevill
Gold Member
I have the recipe (found it on here...thanks!) but I'm wondering if anyone knows which cookbook it's in? I couldn't find it on CC...

Thank you!

It's one of my families favorite recipes so I should know... I am at work right now. I will check when I get home unless someone can find out for you sooner!

Here you go!

Chicken Enchilada Ring

2 cup coarsely chopped chicken
1/4 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack/Cheddar blend
1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Southwestern Seasoning Mix
2 plum tomatoes
1 lime
2/3 cup finely crushed tortilla chips, divided
2 pkgs. crescent rolls
1 cup salsa
1 cup sour cream

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix chopped chicken, olives, cheese, green chilies,
mayonnaise and seasoning mix in bowl. Seed and chop one tomato. Slice lime in
half. Juice one half of lime to measure 1 t. of juice. Reserve remaining lime
for garnish. Add chopped tomato and lime juice to chicken mixture. Reserve 2 T.
crushed chips and add remaining chips to chicken mixture. Mix well. Sprinkle
reserved crushed chips over flat side of a large cutting board. Place dough onto
chips and press down so chips adhere to dough. Separate dough into triangles.
Arrange triangles, chip side down, in a circle on a 13" baking stone. Wide ends
should overlap in the center and points should be toward the outside. There
should be a 5" diameter opening in the center. Scoop chicken mixture onto the
wide ends of the triangles. Bring points of the triangles up over filling and
tuck under wide ends. Do not cover filling completely. It should show in between
each triangle. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. For garnish, cut
remaining tomato into 8 wedges. Cut remaining half of lime into 4 slices, cut in
half. Arrange between openings of ring where filling is showing. Serve with
salsa and sour cream.

Thanks Diane. I have the recipe, just don't know where it is (was it an old Season's Best?)

I made it for my show last night (everyone loved it). I made a double batch of the filling for home and put some in a whole wheat tortilla and grilled it on the grill pan (a tortatini). It was REALLY GOOD!

It is in the Celebrate cookbook!

Ahhhhh, that explains why it's not showing up on the CC recipe search. THANK YOU!!

This is my most requested demo recipe and my family's favorite. I got the recipe from www.joycesfinecooking.com I was wondering if I could use this filling as an alternate for the Tex-Mex Chicken Melts ... our daughter that is graduating high school asked me to see if I could create an horsdevre (how in the WORLD do you spell that stupid word???) with that filling instead of making multiple rings... do you think that would work?

I bet it would. It'd be a great "appetizer". I can spell that one!

:)
I love to spell but I was up most of the night with some of our daughters classmates. They left at 4am to go on their senior trip to New York City. Watch for them on Friday on the Today show. They will be waving NO OLF signs.

How about making tortilla cups in the mini muffin pan and adding the filling to them?!

I think this can also be found in All the Best

PCSarahjm said:
How about making tortilla cups in the mini muffin pan and adding the filling to them?!

That is such a cute idea! I love that for a party of any sort! Thanks PCSarahjm!

1. How long does it take to make a Chicken Enchilada Ring?

The prep time for a Chicken Enchilada Ring is approximately 20 minutes, and the bake time is 25 minutes.

2. Can I use a different type of meat instead of chicken?

Yes, you can use ground beef, shredded beef, or shredded pork as alternatives to chicken in the Chicken Enchilada Ring recipe.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and freeze it?

Yes, you can assemble the Chicken Enchilada Ring ahead of time and freeze it. When ready to bake, let it thaw in the fridge for 24 hours before baking.

4. How many servings does the Chicken Enchilada Ring recipe make?

The recipe makes 8 servings. However, this can vary depending on the size of the servings and if it is served as a main dish or an appetizer.

5. Can I add additional toppings or ingredients to the Chicken Enchilada Ring?

Yes, you can customize the recipe by adding additional toppings such as diced tomatoes, sliced olives, or jalapenos. You can also add in other ingredients like corn or black beans for added flavor and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SarahT
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • bbauman07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • riannasmom