• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Baked Eggs Benedict for Teacher Appreciation Breakfast and Lunch

!BLENDER HOLLANDAISE SAUCE 3 egg yolks2 tbsp. lemon juice1/4 tsp. salt ( I used salted butter and no extra salt)Dash of cayenne pepper *important* ingredientGenerous pinch of white pepper1/2 c. butterPut egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and cayenne in blender jar. Heat butter in small pan until bubbly. Do not brown butter. Cover blender and whirl at high speed for 2 or 3 seconds. Remove center section of cover or entire cover and at high speed pour in hot butter in a very thin, steady stream. It will
PChefAbey
Can anyone tell me if they have made this before?> Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week and we are doing a breakfast and a lunch and I was thinking that might be a good option for breakfast.

Thanks

Are you talking about the recipe in the SBRC? Yes, I made it and it is very good. The Green Chili Fritata is very good too.

Yes I am and thank you, I think we are going to offer that as one of our choices for breakfast.

Can't find the Baked Eggs Benedict recipe...help, please!Thanks!

The Pampered Chef ®
Baked Eggs Benedict
Recipe
4 whole English muffins, split in half
1 package (8 ounces) sliced Canadian bacon
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 ¾ cups half and half
10 eggs
1/2-3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley

Lemon-Butter Sauce
1-2 lemons
½ cup (1 stick) butter, cut into eight slices

1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut English muffin halves into 3/4-inch pieces using Chef’s Knife; arrange in a single layer on flat Baking Stone. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from oven; place muffin pieces into (12-in.) Skillet. Dice Canadian bacon into 1/2-inch pieces; sprinkle over muffin pieces and set aside.
2. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Meanwhile, in Stainless (4-qt.) Mixing Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Whisk. While continuously whisking, gradually add half and half; whisk until smooth. Whisk in eggs and cayenne pepper. Carefully pour egg mixture into Skillet. Bake 18-22 minutes or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken (internal temperature should be 160°F); remove from oven and let stand 5-10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
3. Meanwhile, for lemon-butter sauce, zest lemon using Microplane® Adjustable Grater to measure 2 teaspoons zest. Juice lemons using Juicer to measure 1/4 cup juice. In (2-qt.) Saucepan, combine lemon zest and juice; cook over medium heat 2 minutes or until lemon juice reduces by half. Reduce heat to low. Whisk in butter slices, one at a time, whisking after each addition using Silicone Sauce Whisk until butter is melted and sauce is smooth.
4. To serve, cut Baked Eggs Benedict into wedges using Small Nylon Turner. Drizzle each serving with lemon-butter sauce.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutrients per serving: (1 wedge and 2 teaspoons sauce): Calories 320, Total Fat 20 g, Saturated Fat 11 g, Cholesterol 230 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 12 g, Sodium 430 mg, Fiber less than 1 g
Cook's Tip: Canadian bacon is a lean smoked meat that is closer in kin to ham than regular bacon. Thickly sliced deli baked ham can be substituted for the Canadian bacon, if desired.

YUMMY, thank you!Will be making this Tuesday, have the day off from my 'day job", and a brunch to fix!What a way to show off my skillet :)I'm drooling...

Last edited:
Update: Made this for brunch (half recipe), it really was delicious, and easy to do. Served with a choice of Hollandaise and Lemon Butter Sauce. Thanks again!

I have never made this recipe before, it sounds delish :) I think I have Sunday's breakfast planned.

CookingwithMary said:
Update: Made this for brunch (half recipe), it really was delicious, and easy to do.

Served with a choice of Hollandaise and Lemon Butter Sauce.

Thanks again!

Yummo! Sounds awesome. As for the hollandaise sauce, have a recipe you'd be willing to share?

Blender Hollandaise is easy :) Actually classic Hollandaise isn't difficult either. BLENDER HOLLANDAISE SAUCE 3 egg yolks
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 tsp. salt ( I used salted butter and no extra salt)
Dash of cayenne pepper *important* ingredient
Generous pinch of white pepper
1/2 c. butterPut egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and cayenne in blender jar. Heat butter in small pan until bubbly. Do not brown butter. Cover blender and whirl at high speed for 2 or 3 seconds. Remove center section of cover or entire cover and at high speed pour in hot butter in a very thin, steady stream. It will take about 30 seconds. Don't scrape butter residue from the pan.

Last edited:
Sorry, double post

1. What ingredients do I need to make Baked Eggs Benedict?

To make Baked Eggs Benedict, you will need English muffins, ham or Canadian bacon, eggs, butter, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and hollandaise sauce.

2. Can I make Baked Eggs Benedict in advance?

Yes, you can assemble the dish ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. Just be sure to add a little extra time to the baking process to account for the dish being cold from the fridge.

3. Can I use a different type of meat instead of ham or Canadian bacon?

Yes, you can use any type of meat you prefer, such as turkey, bacon, or smoked salmon. Just make sure to cook the meat before adding it to the dish.

4. How do I make the hollandaise sauce for Baked Eggs Benedict?

You can make the hollandaise sauce from scratch by whisking together egg yolks, lemon juice, and melted butter in a double boiler until thickened. Alternatively, you can use a store-bought hollandaise sauce mix.

5. Can I add other toppings to Baked Eggs Benedict?

Yes, you can customize your Baked Eggs Benedict by adding toppings such as avocado, spinach, tomatoes, or different types of cheese. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly to prevent overcooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tvwalsh72
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies