• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Afternoon Tea Cake Recipe Ideas for Your Small Gathering

In summary, a traditional afternoon tea with cake includes a variety of tea options, finger sandwiches, scones with jam and clotted cream, and a selection of cakes or pastries. At Pampered Chef, you can customize your menu to fit your preferences. The cost of the event varies depending on the number of guests and menu options. There is no minimum or maximum number of guests, but a minimum of 10 is recommended. You can also host an afternoon tea with cake at your own home with the help of our team.
louisecurtishome
Hi. My show on Thursday is a small affair so the host is hoping to just offer soft drinks and for me to make a cake or something similar. Problem is all the recipes I've looked at don't seem to demonstrate many of the products. Also I won't have access to my muffin pan so muffins are out. I am going to have to maximise my sales to make the journey worthwhile so PLEASE HELP!!..I'm stuck.

how about one of the dessert pizzas ? or tuxedo brownie cups ?

Attachments

• Chocolate Chip Sensation.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 358
  • Tuxedo Brownie Cups.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 337
here are a few more

Attachments

• Chocolate Macaroon Pizza.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 303
  • Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 281
What about one of our new trifles?

Tiramisu Brownie Trifle
Strawberry CheeseCake Trifle

(I know I keep saying these recipes, but I REALLY love them!)

These sound great. I'm a little limited here in England, we don't get refrigerator dough etc or frozen cream plus we haven't got the trifle stuff. However - there is nothing stopping me improvising and I certainly appreciate your help. Chocolate is a definite. I'll let you know how I get on. Do you know of any nice foolproof cakes that can be made in the square baker?

You can do the Tiramisu Brownie Squares! Those are always a hit!!!

Related to Delicious Afternoon Tea Cake Recipe Ideas for Your Small Gathering

1. What is included in a traditional afternoon tea with cake?

A traditional afternoon tea with cake typically includes a variety of tea options, such as black, green, or herbal teas. It also includes a selection of finger sandwiches, scones with jam and clotted cream, and a variety of cakes or pastries.

2. Can I customize my afternoon tea with cake menu?

Yes, at Pampered Chef, we offer customizable options for our afternoon tea with cake menu. You can choose your preferred teas, sandwich fillings, and cake flavors to create your perfect experience.

3. How much does an afternoon tea with cake event cost?

The cost of an afternoon tea with cake event varies depending on the number of guests, menu options, and any additional services requested. Our team at Pampered Chef will work with you to create a personalized quote that fits your budget.

4. Is there a minimum or maximum number of guests for an afternoon tea with cake?

We do not have a minimum or maximum number of guests for our afternoon tea with cake events. However, we do recommend a minimum of 10 guests to ensure a memorable and enjoyable experience.

5. Can I host an afternoon tea with cake event at my own home?

Yes, we offer the option to host an afternoon tea with cake event at your own home. Our team will bring all the necessary equipment, set up, and clean up afterward to make it a stress-free experience for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedlinda