• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Regular Pastry Bag Metal Tips Fit Decorator Bottle Tips?

In summary, Decorator Bottle Tips are attachments for squeeze bottles that allow for precise and professional-looking designs when decorating and dispensing icing, sauces, and other ingredients. They come in various shapes and sizes, allowing for a wide range of designs to be created. They are also dishwasher safe and can be used with most standard squeeze bottles, although using them with Pampered Chef's Decorator Bottle Set is recommended for optimal results.
TWhipple
Does anyone that has a set of these bottles know if regular pastry bag metal tips will fit these bottles? (like wilton tips) I have had several customers asking me if they can interchange them with ones they already have. If so this would make a great selling point for these (like we need one with them flying off the shelves already!)

Tracy

Yes, they are standard size tips. I use it as a selling point that they can go to Wal-Mart and get other tips.

Thanks!!

Tracy

CLEANING TIP!!!! I'm so excited! I just had another kid's cooking class where we cut out/baked cookies and decorated them using the decorator set (I have 2 sets) and sprinkles... Anyways, easy as it is, I was dreading the clean up. But at the last minute I filled the sink with hot water and opened all the bottles (I had squished out as much frosting as I could), put the tip pieces in a bowl of warm water.... THE FROSTING SPILLED OUT easily!!! I had those babies cleaned out in minutes! I put them in the top shelf of my dishwasher to sanitize them ~ but that was soooo easy! So I wanted to share.

My Aunt plans to do her deviled eggs with them next party. Someone told me they are using them when letting her daughter make stuffed shells with her daughter...

They are so inexpensive!

anything you would use the EAD for these would be good for, especially when kids are helping. Perfect size for their little hands.

What are Decorator Bottle Tips?

Decorator Bottle Tips are special attachments for decorating and dispensing icing, sauces, and other ingredients from a squeeze bottle. They are designed to create precise and professional-looking designs for cakes, cookies, and other desserts.

How do I use Decorator Bottle Tips?

To use Decorator Bottle Tips, simply attach the desired tip to the squeeze bottle and fill it with icing or sauce. Squeeze the bottle to dispense the ingredients and create your desired design. You can also use different tips to create different patterns and designs.

What types of designs can I create with Decorator Bottle Tips?

Decorator Bottle Tips come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing you to create a wide range of designs including dots, lines, swirls, and ruffles. You can also use multiple tips together to create more complex designs.

Are Decorator Bottle Tips dishwasher safe?

Yes, all Decorator Bottle Tips are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also wash them by hand with warm soapy water and a brush to remove any residue.

Can I use Decorator Bottle Tips with any squeeze bottle?

Decorator Bottle Tips are designed to fit most standard size squeeze bottles. However, we recommend using them with Pampered Chef's Decorator Bottle Set for best results. This set includes three different sizes of bottles and six different tips for all your decorating needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • christina78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies