• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fitting Wilton Tips with Decorator Bottle Set: Questions Answered

In summary, the Decorator Bottle Set fits the Wilton tips. The bottles are easy to use and kid friendly.
muffetts
Gold Member
Does anyone know if the Decorator Bottle Set fits the Wilton tips? I've had a few customers ask me this now, but I use the EAD so I don't know. :confused:

Yes. The wilton tips do fit our decorator bottles.

I think its great that they do. Makes it so much more versatile. My neighbor loved that since she has a ton of them and wanted the bottles, too.

That was one of the first things I tried to see for sure, when I first got my decorator bottle set. They fit great and definitely expand the possibilities of the bottle set. And if anyone asks, they're not as bad to clean as I thought they'd be. They are a trick to fill (I slipped the frosting in with a knife) but the kids LOVED them. They were my testers - I set them up with sugar cookies they made and three colors (one in each bottle) and they had a blast. They're easy to use and very kid friendly.

lkprescott said:
That was one of the first things I tried to see for sure, when I first got my decorator bottle set. They fit great and definitely expand the possibilities of the bottle set.

And if anyone asks, they're not as bad to clean as I thought they'd be. They are a trick to fill (I slipped the frosting in with a knife) but the kids LOVED them. They were my testers - I set them up with sugar cookies they made and three colors (one in each bottle) and they had a blast. They're easy to use and very kid friendly.

Try putting the frosting in a ziplock bag and then cutting the corner of the bag (almost like a piping bag) then squeeze frosting into the bottle set -

I use a baby spoon-it works great, takes a bit of time but...

PamperedDor said:
Try putting the frosting in a ziplock bag and then cutting the corner of the bag (almost like a piping bag) then squeeze frosting into the bottle set -

This is what I have done too. And I have also used a butter knife instead of a spoon to fill them too.

I took a cue from my director and have been using a flexible funnel with a mix and scraper to push the icing/sour cream through..great way to upsell more products! :)

Last edited:
Good idea about the funnels.
Personally if I went thru all the work to put it in a ziplock bag Id go the extra step and just drop a coupler in the bag and put a tip on it directly.

some of my Wilson's do fit!:) if they don't you can take them back. (the tips you get in the starter kit.
l monninger

1. How do I fit a Wilton tip onto the decorator bottle?

To fit a Wilton tip onto the decorator bottle, first make sure that the tip and bottle are clean and dry. Then, twist the tip onto the opening of the bottle until it is securely in place.

2. Can I use any size Wilton tip with the decorator bottle set?

Yes, the decorator bottle set is designed to work with all standard size Wilton tips. However, some larger or specialty tips may not fit properly.

3. Do I need to use a coupler with the decorator bottle set?

No, the decorator bottle set does not require a coupler. The Wilton tips can be directly attached to the bottles without the use of a coupler.

4. How do I clean the decorator bottle set and Wilton tips?

To clean the decorator bottle set and Wilton tips, first remove any excess icing or food from the bottles and tips. Then, wash them with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Allow them to dry completely before using again.

5. Can I use the decorator bottle set for other types of decorating besides icing?

Yes, the decorator bottle set can be used for a variety of decorating techniques such as adding sauces, dressings, or melted chocolate to dishes. However, be sure to thoroughly clean the bottles and tips before switching between different types of decorations to avoid cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • christina78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jennyj