• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Decorator Bottles

In summary, decorator bottles are used for decorating and dispensing sauces, condiments, and batters, particularly for creating intricate designs on baked goods. They are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to check the instructions for specific care. These bottles are not suitable for hot liquids and are made with BPA-free materials. They should only be used for food and not with non-food items to avoid contamination.
Brandie
I don't have the decorator bottles, but I am wondering if the tips they use are standard decorator's tips? :confused:

Here's my issue: I do kids' shows regularly at a local kids' play place, and I try really hard to come up with low-cost products that the kids can take home. :) I would like to do a Mother's Day cake/cupcake-decorating workshop, but I think I'll have better attendance if I split the bottles up and give each kid only one (or maybe two) with an extra tip or two. I can't do that, though, if the tips aren't the standard size.

TIA!

Yep, they are! All Wilton tips fit :)

HOORAY!!!

THANK YOU!!!

1. What are decorator bottles used for?

Decorator bottles are used for decorating and dispensing various sauces, condiments, and batters. They are commonly used for creating intricate designs on cakes, pastries, and other baked goods.

2. Are decorator bottles dishwasher safe?

Yes, most decorator bottles are dishwasher safe. However, it is always recommended to check the product's instructions for specific care and cleaning instructions.

3. Can I use decorator bottles for hot liquids?

No, decorator bottles are not designed to withstand hot temperatures and may warp or melt if used with hot liquids. They are only suitable for use with cold or room temperature liquids.

4. Are decorator bottles BPA-free?

Yes, most decorator bottles are made with BPA-free materials, ensuring they are safe for food contact and consumption.

5. Can I use decorator bottles for non-food items?

No, decorator bottles are specifically designed for food use and should not be used with non-food items. Using them with non-food items may contaminate the bottle and affect the taste and quality of your food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lmonninger
  • GourmetGirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Hathery
  • Chefstover2
  • Products and Tips
Replies