• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Decorator Bottle Set - Tips Question

In summary, the New Decorator Bottle Set includes three bottles, three decorating tips, and a cap for storage. The bottles have a capacity of 8 ounces and measure 8 inches in height and 2.5 inches in diameter. The decorating tips are interchangeable with other Pampered Chef products and the bottles are not suitable for use with hot liquids. All components of the set are dishwasher safe.
ChefinHarmony
I just wanted to share that I contacted HO - actually had to leave a message with the "Test Kitchens" because the customer service lady didn't know the answer which I never did before. Anyway, I've had a few customers who use Wilton and other Decorator tips with bags for icing. They were considering the bottles. Their question was "would all the tips they have for the bags work with our new bottles?" The Test Kitchen called me back and said YES - any standard tip would work with our new bottles. Just wanted to share this tip!
Thanks!!
Joanne

Cool. That was mentioned at conference but...Has anyone figured out how to fill the little suckers?

Use our Flexible Funnels and push through with the skinny scraper!

fill a baggie and snip off the corner.
i personally don't like these. i find they need to be squeezed really hard to make any progress and the cleaning brush has a little peice of wire sticking off the end so it doesn't even touch the botom

Hi Joanne,
Thank you for sharing this helpful tip with the community! It's great to know that our new bottles are compatible with standard decorator tips, giving our customers even more options for decorating their baked goods. I'm glad you were able to get confirmation from our Test Kitchen and I appreciate you passing on this information. Keep up the great work and happy cooking!
Best,

What is included in the New Decorator Bottle Set?

The New Decorator Bottle Set includes a set of three bottles, three decorating tips, and a cap for storage.

What are the dimensions of the bottles in the set?

The bottles in the New Decorator Bottle Set have a capacity of 8 ounces and measure 8 inches in height and 2.5 inches in diameter.

Are the decorating tips interchangeable with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the decorating tips in the New Decorator Bottle Set are compatible with our other decorating tools, such as the Easy Accent Decorator and the Cookie Press.

Can these bottles be used for hot liquids?

No, the New Decorator Bottle Set is not suitable for use with hot liquids. It is recommended to use with room temperature or cold liquids only.

Are the bottles dishwasher safe?

Yes, all components of the New Decorator Bottle Set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • christina78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies