• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Tips Come With the Decorator Bottle Set?

In summary, the Decorator Bottle Set includes four interchangeable tips (round, star, leaf, and basket weave) that can be used to create various designs on baked goods or other dishes. These tips are compatible with other Pampered Chef decorating tools and can be used with both hot and cold liquids, although some tips may work better with certain temperatures. The tips can be easily cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher and can also be used with other types of liquids such as condiments or pancake batter. It is important to clean the tips thoroughly after each use.
DMB75
I have a customer that wants to know the difference between the tips that come with the Easy Accent Decorator and the Decorator Bottle Set. I can't explain what tips come with the Easy Accent Decorator because I have it. But I don't have the Decorator Bottle Set. Can anyone tell me if those bottles only come with three tips and what shapes are there?

Thanks,
Donna

3 bottles,
#1 writing tip
#5 star tip
#6 basket weave tip

Plus, it comes with a bottle brush so you can get the bottles totally clean!

Thanks so much.

Also the decorator bottles work with regular wilton/decorator bag tips. I don't know if that is also true for the EAD.

tlennhoff said:
Also the decorator bottles work with regular wilton/decorator bag tips. I don't know if that is also true for the EAD.

Doh!

I never even THOUGHT about that! They totally come apart for cleaning and the tips come off too...never thought about the fact that people could use whatever tip they wanted to in there!!

Thanks for pointing that (obvious....:eek: )out to me!!:D :D

LOL, I only know it because others have pointed that out in the past. My decorator bottles are still in the box & my SIL never did tell me what she thought of the set she bought.

1. What tips are included in the Decorator Bottle Set?

The Decorator Bottle Set includes four different tips: round, star, leaf, and basket weave. These tips can be used to create various designs and patterns on your baked goods or other dishes.

2. Are the tips interchangeable with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the tips included in the Decorator Bottle Set are compatible with other Pampered Chef decorating tools such as the Easy Accent Decorator or the Decorator Bottle Set with Round Tips. This allows for even more creative options for your decorating needs.

3. Can the tips be used with both hot and cold liquids?

Yes, the tips are designed to work with both hot and cold liquids. However, it is important to note that some tips may work better with certain temperatures. For example, the star tip may work better with cold icing while the round tip may work better with hot melted chocolate.

4. How do I clean the tips?

The tips can be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water. It is important to thoroughly clean and dry the tips after each use to prevent any leftover residue from affecting the next use. The tips are also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

5. Can the tips be used with other types of liquids besides icing and chocolate?

While the tips are specifically designed for decorating with icing and chocolate, they can also be used with other types of liquids such as condiments, sauces, or even pancake batter. Just be sure to clean the tips thoroughly after each use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • christina78