• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the Bottle Set Fit Wilton Tips? | FAQs from Jenn

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of decorator bottles and whether they are a useful tool for frosting and decorating baked goods. Some people find them to be too difficult to fill and prefer using disposable decorating bags, while others have found creative ways to use them for drizzling sauces and working with kids. Overall, there are mixed opinions on the usefulness of decorator bottles for professional decorators, but they can be a fun and easy tool for activities with children.
jennyj
Hello out there
Does anyone know if these bottles fit the Wilton Tips??

Thanks for your help
Jenn

Yes. You can use standard Wilton tips in the decorator bottles.

Thanks Ann

Does anyone have any great ideas of how to make it easier to get the frosting in these bottles?

Thanks
JoLynn

I fill a sandwich bag with the frosting, clip it shut with a twixit clip, snip a small hole in the corner, and fill away! HTH! By the way, I love the bottles and use them at almost every fair/craft show I do. I use them with vanilla wafers and it's a great way to get people (especially the kiddos) to come over to the table.

I was going to post about these bottles today- because after 2 dozen cupcakes yesterday, I wasnt impressed... I love my EAD- I think its one of the best things PC has, and I sell a ton of them. With back to school coming, I thought maybe I would start showing the decorator bottles ( for bake sales, birthdays etc...), so I used them for the first time yesterday. Once I realized you cant just put th efrosting directly into them, I too got a ziploc bag out and filled them. Then thought to myself, why am I doing twice the work? If I have to fill a bag to fill these things, what is the purpose of really using them? Why not just press on with the bag.

So since the question surfaced in my mind, I undoubtedly know it will come up if I demo them. So what would you recommend saying? Or should I just not demo these?

I used mine last week with Wilton tips. I am not that impressed with them either. If they were easier to fill, I would love them. But I do not want to have to do that much work to fill something up. I love the EAD but the tips are not small enough to do somethings. I do not want to have to put my icing in something to squirt into the bottles. I wish they had a bigger opening to make filling them easier and I would love them then.

I am not going to demo them b/c they are too much trouble. Or if I ever did demo them I would have them filled when I got there, but I do not even talk about them b/c I do not want to push something that is more trouble than it is worth to me.:D

Confession time! I've NEVER used these! I've never even talked about them at a show. I've sold some, but just from people seeing them in the book. I think they're just too hard to fill, and if I need to use a decorating tip, I've got disposable decorating bags and couplers I can use.

For kids, however, I think these are great, as kids tend to squeeze bags from the middle, resulting in the frosting oozing out the back. :)

They are great for use with kids. For "real" decorators I'm sure they aren't the best. I'm a homeschooling mom and we do lots of activities with kids and these work really well. Also, I always get asked if they are difficult to clean and I have never had a problem. Everyone is different, but at least now if someone asks you, you can say you "know" a consultant who loves them! :)

I use mine with the BBQ sauce for the Aloha Pizza
Last step - drizzle bbq sauce over pizza - just guestimate the amount and pour it directly from the sauce bottle to the decorator bottle.

Also use them with the roasted potato bites (stoneware inspirations). You do need to put the mixture into a baggie first and squeeze it into the bottle.

I like to show guests "different' uses for the products.

Loreen said:
I use mine with the BBQ sauce for the Aloha Pizza
Last step - drizzle bbq sauce over pizza - just guestimate the amount and pour it directly from the sauce bottle to the decorator bottle.

Also use them with the roasted potato bites (stoneware inspirations). You do need to put the mixture into a baggie first and squeeze it into the bottle.

I like to show guests "different' uses for the products.

Great idea, Loreen! I'm doing the Aloha Pizza on Friday night, and I think I'll borrow this tip! Thanks! :)

I agree
iamtamnur said:
They are great for use with kids. For "real" decorators I'm sure they aren't the best. I'm a homeschooling mom and we do lots of activities with kids and these work really well. Also, I always get asked if they are difficult to clean and I have never had a problem. Everyone is different, but at least now if someone asks you, you can say you "know" a consultant who loves them! :)

They are great for little hands. But as for more professional looking decorating I wouldn't recommend them. I homeschool as well and will do a HOMESCHOOL COOKING WITH KIDS CLASS starting next semester. After having our fifth child last week (7-16-07), I know I won't have the energy or the desire to do anything other than school, nurse, and take an occasional field trip. :eek:
After the baby turns 6 months in January, I will be ready to start up my classes again and these decorator bottles will be one of the prepaid items they will purchase to join my class. I haven't decided what other item I will have them purchase, as well as food, and if I should use a theme or just do different recipes like last time. I have over 5 months to organize this. Hopefully I do it sooner than the week before!! LOL :rolleyes:

Debbie :D

Related to Does the Bottle Set Fit Wilton Tips? | FAQs from Jenn

1. Can the bottles be used for both hot and cold drinks?

Yes, the bottles are made with high quality, double-walled stainless steel that can keep your drinks hot for up to 12 hours and cold for up to 24 hours.

2. Are the bottles dishwasher safe?

Yes, our bottles are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

3. How many bottles come in a set?

Our bottle set includes two 17 oz bottles and one 25 oz bottle, perfect for all your hydration needs.

4. Are the lids leak-proof?

Yes, the lids are designed with a leak-proof seal to prevent any spills or leaks, making them perfect for on-the-go use.

5. Can I use these bottles for carbonated drinks?

Yes, our bottles are suitable for carbonated drinks. However, be sure to fully release any pressure before opening the lid to avoid any accidental spills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
lmonninger
  • christina78
  • Products and Tips
Replies