• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover American-Made Products: Find Dripless Oil & Vinegar Bottle Set and More

In summary, the products made in the US include the apple peeler, egg slicer, quikut paring knife, citrus peeler, chip and dip, corn buterer, corn cob nob, outdoor caddy, outdoor serving set, outdoor utensil set, quick stir pitcher, dots glasses, rectangle baker, rectangle stone, mini loaf pan, mini baker, pan scrapers, scoop n drain, tool turn about, spice turn around, 12 cup muffin pan, bar pan-large, bar pan-medium, bar pan-small, deep covered paker, deep dish pie plate, mini loaf pan, mini baker, rectangle stone, scraper, and baker.
SPAMSTIME
How can I find out what items are made in the US? I have a customer that wants the Dripless Oil & Vinegar Bottle Set BUT only if it is made in the US. Thanks for your help in advance :)

They are made in China. To find out where products are made, go to CC >Products & Recipes >Use and Cares and search for the product. It says on the bottom where each product was made.

Ok thank you!
Is there a list of all our items that are made in the US?

SPAMSTIME said:
Ok thank you!
Is there a list of all our items that are made in the US?
that would be a good idea and for many a good selling point for the product

You know, when I started my biz in January, I was actually surprised when I noticed several of my items were Made in China. I guess I always figured they were U.S. made. It doesn't stop me from buying or using the items but I do feel like I'm helping fellow citizens when I buy products and clothing made in the U.S.Another place I was surprised to see not made in the U.S. is Old Navy. That actually turned me off from buying their products. My husband loves their jeans but I just can't bring myself to buy from them anymore.

There have been lists posted here in the past. You'd need to do a search through some threads, but I know one was shared not too long ago.We actually do have a lot of products made in the US. Just because things aren't made in the US doesn't mean the company is bad or has bad values. Sometimes they do try to use US manufacturers but the costs get wayyyy too much and customers would never put up with it.Ah, just checked the "Similar Threads" listed below. In the first thread shown there you'll find some info: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f8/wher-our-products-made-68552/And the thread after that also discusses some info from Doris about it.

As unfortunate as it is that many of our products are not made in the US, you really have to look at the reasoning why. Have you read Doris Christopher's book? Many of the US manufacturers were not able to maintain the quality or quantity of items Doris required. PC searches for THE BEST as far as quality, price, and the ability to produce in large enough quantities. A lot of US companies are just not able to do that. Also with clothing companies, most of them are not made in the US. Those that do say "Made in the USA" are often made in Singapore because it is an Annex of the US but still pays its workers the same super low rates as other countries. Gap, Banana Republic, American Eagle, Aeropostale, etc. are all not manufactured in the USA. If you want to avoid supporting that practice completely the best way is to buy 2nd hand, like at a thrift store. The damage has already been done by that point.

I'm definitely not saying that PC has bad values by any means. I totally understand that they have to do what works for the company. Obviously they stand by their product and want the best. They aren't just shopping for the cheapest to make the most money and like Amanda said, some comes from the US, some doesn't.I support Made in the USA brands as much as I can, but my household isn't 100% Made in the USA. I support when I can because it makes me feel like I'm helping keep jobs in the US when a lot of people are still struggling to find them but I still fully understand that some companies, like PC, have to go elsewhere.

Here is the list I copied from CS once:Made in the USA products:
Pam Miller Consentino
Here is a list of our products that are made in the USA!!!2435 Apple Peeler corer Slicer Stand
1182 egg Slicer Plus
1250 quikut paring knife
1258 Quikut Paring Knife-set of 3
2904 My Safe Knife
1260 Citrus Peeler1105 Microplane Adjustable Grater fine
1107 Microplane Zester
1108 Microplane Adjustable Grater coarse2793 Chip & Dip
2460 Corn Buterer
2455 Corn Cob Nobs
2834 Outdoor Caddy2829 Outdoor Serving Set
2826 Outdoor Tumblers
22827 Outdoor Utensil Set
2292 Cool & Serve Square tray
2313 Outdoor Mini Spoon & Tongs Set2274 Quick Stir Pitcher – Family
2272 Quick Stir Pitcher – 2 Qt2287 Dots Beverage Glasses Large
2309 Dots Beverage Glasses Small2832 Trifle Bowl1615 Handy Scrapers
2778 Micro-Cooker – large
2776 Micro Cooker – Small2325 Nylon 4 pc set – basic
2326 Nylon 4 pc set – specialty
1622 Scoop N Drain2171 Tool Turn About
1632 Spice turn around1465 12 Cup Muffin Pan
1445 Bar Pan-large
1449 Bar Pan – Medium
1448 Bar Pan – Small
1321 Deep Covered Paker – Cranberry
1332 Deep Dish Pie Plate – Cranberry
1418 Mini Loaf Pan
1337Mini Baker – Cranberry
2610 Pan Scrapers
1350 Rectangle Stone
1430 Rectangle Baker
1338 Rectangle baker-Cranberry
1341 Round Stone with Handles – Medium
1371 Round Stone with Handles – Large
1339 Square Baker-Cranberry
1343 Stoneware Cookie Sheet
1440 Stoneware Fluted Pan
1417 Stoneware Loaf Pan2230 Batter Bowl-Classic
2233 Batter Bowl – Small
1741 Pinch Bowl Set
1825 Prep Bowl Set – 1 cup
1742 Prep Bowl Set – 2 cup2796 Colandar & Bowl Set
1625 Easy Clean Kitchen Brush
2590 Easy Opener2730 Ice Cream Dipper2265 Measure Mix & Pour
2236 Measure All Cup –Mini
2225 Measure All Cup1659 Mix N Scraper – Small
1657 Mix N Scraper
1656 mix N Scraper – Mini
1650 Scraper – Classic
1703 Scraper = Master
1701 Scraper – Mega
1702 Scraper – Micro
1655 Scraper – SkinnyCook Books – All
Pantry Items - All

Thank goodness the pantry items are made in the US. I won't buy any food from China. Be careful when you purchase candy, so much of it is not made on the US anymore.The only plus to high oil prices, producing products in the US will be able to compete with foreign cheap labor.

Related to Discover American-Made Products: Find Dripless Oil & Vinegar Bottle Set and More

What are the benefits of buying Pampered Chef products made in the US?

There are several benefits to buying Pampered Chef products made in the US. These include supporting the local economy and American workers, ensuring high-quality and safe products, and reducing our carbon footprint by minimizing transportation distances.

How can I tell if a Pampered Chef product is made in the US?

All Pampered Chef products made in the US will have a label or stamp indicating their country of origin. Additionally, you can check the product description on our website or ask a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Are all Pampered Chef products made in the US?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are made in the US. While we strive to manufacture as many products as possible in the US, some materials or parts may need to be sourced from other countries to ensure the best quality and value for our customers.

Do Pampered Chef products made in the US cost more?

In general, Pampered Chef products made in the US may cost slightly more due to higher labor and production costs. However, we believe that the quality and craftsmanship of these products make them a worthwhile investment.

What steps does Pampered Chef take to ensure ethical and sustainable manufacturing practices in the US?

Pampered Chef is committed to ethical and sustainable manufacturing practices in all of our production facilities, including those in the US. We closely monitor our suppliers and regularly conduct audits to ensure fair labor practices and environmentally-friendly processes are being followed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • leftymac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall