• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Started Your December Outside Order Form Yet?

Most people print the back, with the wardanty info and stuff on it, so that they have it as their receipt. You can't tell I'm new, can you? :)
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I know this may be early but...has anyone made up the December outside order form yet.

Thanks,

Karen:)

here is one....

Attachments

• december 10 oof.doc
    424 KB · Views: 640
Kris, I always love your outside order forms, but it's hard for me to judge how many to print--I found myself getting rid of a lot of Sep forms.

Do you print the OOF's as needed or do you print a batch as you plan your parties for the month? How do you decide how many to print? or do you email it to your host and have the host print it or email it to guests?

(Actually, I am having the same problem with invites, lol)

Thanks

You're welcome! :)Marghi, what I usually do is make up packets for the shows I know that I have booked and include 5 order forms, asking the host to please copy as needed. When I make packets to take with me to a show, I don't include the order forms. I email them to the host and ask him/her to print them, and tell them I will mail them a few along with some recipe options. I find this is a good way to stay in touch with them. People like to get things in the mail. I usually mail them the next day.
Note: I bring the packets and mail the forms because it's cheaper that way. ;)As for invitations, are you printing your own, using postcards and who is sending them?
I, personally, am using postcards. I give every host a full set of 40...whatever they don't use, I get back and put together with other loose ones for another host. Hope some of this helps.

Thanks so much!!!!

Karen

sorry to but in but I can't find the nov oof, help

No problem! :)
There was another thread that had it, but I can't find it either.
Here you go:

Attachments

• november 10 oof.doc
    390.5 KB · Views: 551
Thanks a Million!!!!!!!!1
God bless

I'm curious to know why you don't use the OOF provide on CC? I like that one just as much. It may not be as colorful but it gets the job done just as well.

Thanks for the order forms...printing mine today! I am hoping that the color will add a little holiday cheer to customers checkbooks =)

I just personally like the option of having the color. Also, I am lazy about remembering to put my name and info on the HO one and end up having to do each form. I know that sounds really silly!

Thanks Kris,
I love using these so much more than what's on the pc website, more personal.

No problem. I hope to have January's completed soon....my laptop had crashed so I'm still getting everything back up and running.

ChefKrisB said:
I just personally like the option of having the color. Also, I am lazy about remembering to put my name and info on the HO one and end up having to do each form. I know that sounds really silly!

That only sounds silly because you can't remember to put your name on the forms (i'm assuming you mean electronically), yet you remember to create a new OOF each month. :D

They do always look great though.

How do you put your name on the HO forms electronically?

PamperedchefDaly said:
How do you put your name on the HO forms electronically?

Most people use http://pdfescape.com. You upload the file and then you can add your contact info in the text box. It's pretty simple to use. You can create a free account and it will save your files, etc.

I also happen to have a new enough version of Adobe Acrobat (not the Reader) that I can also add text that way, but it's limited in style/size. I prefer to use PDF Escape because I can change text color, size, etc pretty easy.

esavvymom said:
Most people use http://pdfescape.com.

Do you happen to know if it is Mac compatible? Sounds like a great program to have.

just curious...when using an outside order form, do you print the back on it with the wardanty info and stuff on it so they have it as their receipt. can you tell I'm new:blushing:

What is a December Outside Order Form?

A December Outside Order Form is a special form that allows customers to place orders outside of a traditional party setting. It is designed specifically for the month of December to help customers with their holiday shopping needs.

How do I get a December Outside Order Form?

You can get a December Outside Order Form from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with the form and any necessary instructions for filling it out.

Can I place an order using a December Outside Order Form at any time?

Yes, you can place an order using a December Outside Order Form at any time during the month of December. However, we recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery before the holidays.

What types of products can I order using a December Outside Order Form?

You can order any Pampered Chef products using a December Outside Order Form. This includes our popular holiday items, as well as our regular product line.

How long will it take for my order to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary, but we strive to have all orders placed through a December Outside Order Form delivered within 2-3 weeks. If there are any delays, your Pampered Chef consultant will inform you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies