1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Debit Card Question??

Tags:
  1. :eek: Help! I'm a newbie, and had my debit card issued right away when I signed up, however, I didn't need to use it, since most of my shows have been credit cards. Well, my husband and I are moving this week so everythings a mess, and I swear I put the card in a safe place that I would remember, but I cannot find it. I have a show I need to submit this week, and I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions???

May 25, 2010
  2. Kenzie09

Kenzie09 Member

You don't necessarily need the card, all you need is your debit card number.
    You can call the Express Information System at (800) 449-2433 and the system
    will tell you your number :]

May 25, 2010
  3. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 25, 2010
  4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I believe P3 even downloads your debit card number. You can go into preferences and click the option to have it pre-fill when you want to use it.

May 25, 2010
  5. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

And if all else fails, as a new consultant, you have a certain time frame where it's acceptable to use a non-pc debit/credit card.

May 25, 2010
Have something to add?