• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Dear Friend Letter from the Wow Phone Trainings?

In summary, a "Dear Friend Letter" is a personalized letter used to introduce friends and family to Pampered Chef products and business opportunity. To write a good letter, introduce yourself and your connection to Pampered Chef, share personal experience with the products, and end with a call to action. The letter can be personalized using a template or written from scratch and can be sent through email, social media, or physical mail. Tracking the success of the letter can be done by keeping a list and following up with recipients.
pclorri
Does anyone have a copy of a Dear Friend letter mentioned in the Wow phone trainings?
pclorri:

Thanks for sharing...when do the fall catalogs come out? I think it's a bt late for June, but August......with the cookware special.....hmmmm

The new catalogs should be available in August and become effective in September.

ok my head has been out of this too long...thanks rae!

I've missed you, Susan. Good to see your smiling face again.

aw shucks <blush>

1. What is a "Dear Friend Letter" and why do I need one?

A "Dear Friend Letter" is a personalized letter that you send to your friends and family to introduce them to the Pampered Chef products and business opportunity. It is a great way to share your passion for our products and invite others to join your team.

2. How do I write a good "Dear Friend Letter"?

To write a good "Dear Friend Letter", start by introducing yourself and your connection to Pampered Chef. Then, share your personal experience with our products and how they have improved your life. Be sure to include information about our business opportunity and how your friends can join your team. Lastly, end the letter with a call to action, inviting them to host a party or join your team.

3. Can I personalize my "Dear Friend Letter"?

Yes, you can personalize your "Dear Friend Letter" by using our customizable template or by writing your own letter from scratch. It is important to make the letter feel personal and genuine to your friends and family.

4. How do I send my "Dear Friend Letter"?

You can send your "Dear Friend Letter" through email, social media, or by physically mailing it to your friends and family. Consider using a combination of these methods to reach a larger audience.

5. Can I track the success of my "Dear Friend Letter"?

Yes, you can track the success of your "Dear Friend Letter" by keeping a list of who you have sent it to and following up with them. You can also ask your friends and family if they received the letter and if they are interested in hosting a party or joining your team. This will help you gauge the effectiveness of your letter and make any necessary adjustments for future letters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soimpatient
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • liz_grinkin