• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dcb Set and Mini Catalogs a Success!

In summary, the mini catalog was a great success. The DCB set was very popular and helped generate a lot of sales.
teresah551393
This is the first month I sent out the mini catalog as my invitations. Also the first month I used the DCB set with free pocket thermometer. Wanted to let you all know how it went:

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had 8 guest, and show total was about $750, will get grand total tomorrow, might have another order to add. The host was very motivated and worked hard to get people there! She got $140 in free product and said she didn't want anything else, not even the free chilzanne! I asked if she would mind if I used her half price items and specials and she didn't mind at all! I think I am more excited about that! (I have never had a host have a problem with that!) I sold 3 or 4 DCB sets, they loved the special! They filled stuff out on thier order form and then wrote special!!!!! That was so nice! It did get a bit confusing but they were all happy with it!

Bummer I can't use mini catalogs til Sept! Oh, well, at least is worked so far! I have 2 more shows this month that I used them for. hopefully it will work out!

Congrats! That is a great success!

Very awesome! Congrats on a great show! And thanks for updating us so that we too may have some success with your tips. = )

I am sorry but DCB Special?
I am new and must have missed it .

Thank you Sarah!

I have a question about the mini cat invitations. Do you slip an invitation inside of it and mail? Print invite on a label and stick it to the front and mail? Or, do you slip an invite and a catty in envelope? I would like to start doing this, but am unsure what would be the best way.

Thanks

Saturday Gourmet said:
I have a question about the mini cat invitations. Do you slip an invitation inside of it and mail? Print invite on a label and stick it to the front and mail? Or, do you slip an invite and a catty in envelope? I would like to start doing this, but am unsure what would be the best way.

Thanks

I bought 2"x4" labels and printed all the party info on and put that on the address area of the mini and stamped my consultant info on the your consultant space, then put it in an envelope, it fits in a #10 business envelope, I printed small return address labels with my hosts info so they would know it was from her! I had heard that they sometimes get messed up in the post office machinery so I didn't take the chance and used envelpes. It worked for me. Commissionable sales were over $750 and I can't submit it til the 30th, they were all teachers and I need to hold a check til the 29th. I am hoping one or two more will order before all is said and done!

I honestly don't know if the mini catalog helped more or if it was the deep covered baker set I offered that helped, but it worked. I am trying the set out again this Tues. and next Sat. Hoping I hit at least the $1500 level for SAT.

Saturday Gourmet said:

Thanks

I also send mine in an envelope because the first time I sent them taped shut they got really chewed up. I print out a full page invite too (see attached) and fold it around the Mini-Catty and my business card.

Attachments

• full page invite.doc
    43 KB · Views: 395
Thanks so much. I have 5 shows on the books for the first part of July and I really want to use these. I will get these out in my hostess packet.

Thanks a bunch! :)

That's awesome, Theresa!

I too listened to that INCREDIBLE call and decided to put the DCB set to work for me at my class Friday evening! It was a couple's Grill Party, and can you believe that 6 out of 7 couples purchased the DCB or Create Your Own Set?!?!? I am still on a "high"! :) She still has orders coming in too, and the show is already at $752 com. sales!!!

As you said it was a little confusing on totaling the orders, still trying to figure out the best way to enter them into P3, but nonetheless I will be continuing my word choices and recipes at my remaining shows for June and probably July too!!!

I sold two "bundles" and one DCB by itself at my show Saturday morning. I didn't even use the DCB in the demo because the host picked a different recipe. Just by showing it, talking about its uses and presenting the bundle opportunity, people were interested in it. And to top it off, while I was showing and talking about how great the Salad Chopper is for cutting the chicken, the spring fell out of it and I just went on to say how great PC would be about replacing my chopper. Even with that happening, I still sold several Salad Choppers.

taterbug said:
I sold two "bundles" and one DCB by itself at my show Saturday morning. I didn't even use the DCB in the demo because the host picked a different recipe. Just by showing it, talking about its uses and presenting the bundle opportunity, people were interested in it. And to top it off, while I was showing and talking about how great the Salad Chopper is for cutting the chicken, the spring fell out of it and I just went on to say how great PC would be about replacing my chopper. Even with that happening, I still sold several Salad Choppers.

That is great to know! The show I have sat. won't need the DCB but now I think I will pick up the ingredients for Dump cake and make that just to have a chance to show it and talk about the sets. I still really want to hit atleast $1500 for SAT. My biz has been slow but I am really trying to pick it back up!

teresah551393 said:
That is great to know! The show I have sat. won't need the DCB but now I think I will pick up the ingredients for Dump cake and make that just to have a chance to show it and talk about the sets. I still really want to hit atleast $1500 for SAT. My biz has been slow but I am really trying to pick it back up!

My class was a "couple's grill party" and while the food was on the grill I did the 3 ingredient dump/cobbler cake in the DCB and talked about the special while it was in microwave, and mentioned a few other DCB recipes. They were SOLD, as I said 6 out of 7 couples ordered either the DCB set or Create Your Own set!!

On another note, how did you enter DCB set sales in P3 from your last show? I'm trying to see if there is a better way, than me just putting the difference (10% discount) in as Consultant Gift?!?!

pcmealswithme said:
On another note, how did you enter DCB set sales in P3 from your last show? I'm trying to see if there is a better way, than me just putting the difference (10% discount) in as Consultant Gift?!?!
I am not offering the 10% off. I am offering a free gift with the $99 purchase, such as the pocket thermometer. I am also giving free shipping to someone who purchases the bundle and books a show that night/day.

I too am not offering a 10% discount or free shipping. I am offering a free gift, the pocket thermometer with the purchase. I like that better even though it costs me a little more. My host gets credit for the free gift, I get commission on the free gift, the customer goes home happy! I entered the cost of the set, $99, plus whatever else they ordered and got their payment for all that, then I added the pock. therm. and entered it as consultant gift, now I also get to write that off taxes. I think it is a win-win-win for everyone!

1. What is included in the DCB set and mini catalogs?

The DCB set and mini catalogs include a variety of high-quality cooking and baking tools, as well as recipe ideas and tips on how to use them effectively. The specific items may vary, but typically include items such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, cookware, and bakeware.

2. How do I order the DCB set and mini catalogs?

You can order the DCB set and mini catalogs directly from your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the set to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

3. Are the items in the DCB set and mini catalogs dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of the items in the DCB set and mini catalogs are dishwasher safe. However, it is always recommended to check the specific item's care instructions before putting it in the dishwasher.

4. Can I customize the DCB set and mini catalogs?

Yes, you can customize the DCB set and mini catalogs to fit your cooking and baking needs. You can mix and match items to create your own set, or add additional items to the pre-made sets. Your Pampered Chef consultant can assist you with customizing your set.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for purchasing the DCB set and mini catalogs?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers promotions and discounts on the DCB set and mini catalogs. These can vary, so it's best to check with your consultant or the website for any current promotions. Additionally, as a host, you may be eligible for free or discounted items when you host a Pampered Chef party featuring the DCB set and mini catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • pc ri lisa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies