• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Date of Show..catalog --Online?

In summary, the "Date of Show" for the Pampered Chef catalog refers to the date that the current catalog is valid until and can be found on the front cover. The catalog can be viewed and purchased online through the company's website. The online and physical catalogs are the same, but there may be some products that are only available in one format. All products from the catalog are available for purchase online, but availability may vary. Orders can only be placed for the current catalog online, but some products from previous catalogs may still be available for purchase through a consultant.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
if a catalog show is closing on Sept 8th...and the host has the catalogs....for fall as of aug 20th.....anyone who places an online order, prior to sept 1 wont' see the fall products right??

That is correct.

So you're doing this as a Sept show?

As long as you have it set up on your site as a show on 9/8, when anyone looks they'll see the new stuff.

ok..yeh..it is listed as a september show...

That is awesome.b/c i felt bad..thinking my host would only have the ability to get them to place orders online (through the new stuff) if they went to the site after sept 1...THANKS~

Hi there! You are correct, anyone who places an online order before September 1st will not see the fall products. However, they can still place an order for the current products and then place another order after September 1st to see the new fall products. I recommend reaching out to your host and encouraging her to share the new fall catalog with her guests so they can see the exciting new products coming soon! Happy cooking!

What is the "Date of Show" for the catalog?

The "Date of Show" refers to the date that the current Pampered Chef catalog is valid until. This date can be found on the front cover of the catalog.

How can I view the catalog online?

The Pampered Chef catalog can be viewed online by going to the company's website and clicking on the "View Catalog" button. From there, you can browse the current catalog and even make purchases directly from the website.

Is the online catalog the same as the physical catalog?

Yes, the online catalog is the same as the physical catalog. However, there may be some products that are only available online or vice versa.

Are all products from the catalog available to purchase online?

Yes, all products from the catalog are available to purchase online. However, availability may vary depending on stock and demand.

Can I place an order from a previous catalog online?

No, orders can only be placed for the current catalog online. However, some products from previous catalogs may still be available for purchase, but they must be ordered through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • whoismelissa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies