• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question on Catalog Show Dates

In summary, when setting up a catalog show for a friend and taking advantage of the September host special, it is important to enter the closing date of the show in P3 or your PWS. Guests will be able to access the show as soon as it is entered. It is recommended to close the show in the first week of September and set a date for your friend to close it, such as 9/2, with 9/1 as the show date. This will ensure that guests can see the new products and your friend can earn the host special. Thank you for your question and happy hosting!
armywyf
I am setting up a catalog show for a friend and she wants to take advantage of the September host special, what dates should I enter into P3/my PWS for her show dates? Does it go by the closing date or the start date? Or does it matter?
TIA

Just date the show sometime at the end of September ... her guests will be able to access the show as soon as you put it into PWS! :) HTH!

Actually, if you are giving her the catalogs and she's collecting orders now and you are closing it in September, I'd have her close it in the first week. Set a date with her now to close it (i.e., 9/2) and then put 9/1 as the date of the show and 9/2 as the closing date on your website. Guests will be able to see the new products even if the show is dated on 9/1 - as long as it's dated as a September show.

I have one right now that I'm doing the exact same way. She wants the knife collection in the block, and is getting at least $300 in orders to get it 1/2-off. Yeehaw! :)

cathyskitchen said:
Actually, if you are giving her the catalogs and she's collecting orders now and you are closing it in September, I'd have her close it in the first week. Set a date with her now to close it (i.e., 9/2) and then put 9/1 as the date of the show and 9/2 as the closing date on your website. Guests will be able to see the new products even if the show is dated on 9/1 - as long as it's dated as a September show.

Thats what I did, I just wanted to make sure she gets the Sept host special, thanks!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. The September host special is a great opportunity for your friend to earn some amazing rewards. When entering the show dates in P3 or your PWS, it is important to enter the closing date of the show. This is the date that the show will officially close and your friend can redeem her rewards. It is also helpful to include the start date in the show description or notes for your own reference. I hope this helps! Happy hosting!

1. When do the catalog show dates start and end?

The catalog show dates typically run for two weeks, starting on the first day of the month and ending on the 15th. However, this may vary depending on your specific catalog show schedule.

2. Can I place an order after the catalog show ends?

Yes, you can still place an order after the catalog show ends. However, your order may not be eligible for the special discounts and promotions offered during the catalog show period.

3. Are there any minimum purchase requirements for catalog shows?

No, there are no minimum purchase requirements for catalog shows. You can order as much or as little as you'd like.

4. Can I host a catalog show more than once a year?

Yes, you can host multiple catalog shows throughout the year. However, we recommend spacing them out at least a few months apart to give your guests time to browse and order.

5. How long does it take for orders to arrive after the catalog show ends?

Orders typically arrive within 1-2 weeks after the catalog show ends. However, this may vary depending on the volume of orders and your location. You can always check the status of your order through your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jwagner75