• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cute Little Rhyme About Gathering Orders and Making It a Show?

In summary, the "Cute Little Rhyme About Gathering Orders and Making It a Show" is a fun and interactive way to increase guest engagement and orders at parties. It can be customized to fit your own style and is appropriate to use at most parties, but the decision is ultimately up to you. Feel free to share the rhyme with others and give credit to the creator.
DebbieJ
I know there's something about putting a sticker on the front of your catalogs to encourage catalog show bookings. It's escaping me at the moment, though!

Help!

Cute Little Rhyme about gathering outside ordersAssuming this is the one you are referring to:
"Look inside, Like what you see? Gather $150 in orders get something FREE!"

Typed up on cutesy labels and placed on the outside of your catalogs that you leave laying around at businesses. Include your contact info, etc. You can change the saying to whatever you want... Gather orders and get your products FREE, etc.

OR... like what you see but your wallet says "NO" gather 6 orders and it's a show!

chefloriray said:
OR... like what you see but your wallet says "NO" gather 6 orders and it's a show!
CAUTION: those 6 orders have to be $150, else it's not a show.

One of my aprons has a "shopper girl" on it with the monogramming, "Checkbook says no? Book a Show!" It cost me about $6 to have it monogrammed and I got the apron on sale for $2-$3 (don't remember. It's been a while).

Your right Rita...brain fart on my end! :D

I have on mine" CANT HOST A SHOW ... SHOW A BOOK "

Thought it was kinda cute ! :D

Also - if someone is gathering orders - it has to be $200 to get something FREE...

Cindycooks said:
Also - if someone is gathering orders - it has to be $200 to get something FREE...
yes...and no. To get "Product Value" free, it must be $200+. It is up to the consultant however to provide the "something" free. The host then still gets discount on what she wants to purchase.

1. What is the purpose of the "Cute Little Rhyme About Gathering Orders and Making It a Show?"

The purpose of the rhyme is to make the process of gathering orders and hosting a party more fun and engaging for both the consultant and the guests.

2. How can I use this rhyme to gather more orders at my parties?

The rhyme is designed to be interactive and entertaining, which can help keep guests engaged and more likely to place orders. Additionally, the repetition of the rhyme can help reinforce the idea of placing an order among guests.

3. Can I customize the rhyme to fit my own personality and style?

Absolutely! The rhyme is meant to be a guide and can be adapted to fit your own unique style and personality. Feel free to add your own flair and make it your own.

4. Is it appropriate to use the rhyme at every party I host?

While the rhyme can be a fun addition to most parties, it is ultimately up to your discretion. Consider your audience and the overall vibe of the party to determine if the rhyme is a good fit.

5. Can I share the rhyme with others?

Of course! The more people who use the rhyme, the more fun and engaging parties will be. Just make sure to give credit to the creator of the rhyme and spread the love for Pampered Chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • marystell1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jeannes123
  • PCCHeather0506