1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Cute little rhyme about gathering orders and making it a show?

1. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I know there's something about putting a sticker on the front of your catalogs to encourage catalog show bookings. It's escaping me at the moment, though!

Help!

Oct 17, 2005
  2. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Cute Little Rhyme about gathering outside orders

Assuming this is the one you are referring to:
    "Look inside, Like what you see? Gather $150 in orders get something FREE!"

Typed up on cutesy labels and placed on the outside of your catalogs that you leave laying around at businesses. Include your contact info, etc. You can change the saying to whatever you want... Gather orders and get your products FREE, etc.

Oct 18, 2005
  3. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

OR... like what you see but your wallet says "NO" gather 6 orders and it's a show!

Oct 18, 2005
  4. rwesterpchef

CAUTION: those 6 orders have to be $150, else it's not a show.

One of my aprons has a "shopper girl" on it with the monogramming, "Checkbook says no? Book a Show!" It cost me about $6 to have it monogrammed and I got the apron on sale for $2-$3 (don't remember. It's been a while).

Oct 18, 2005
  5. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

Your right Rita...brain fart on my end! :D

Oct 18, 2005
  6. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

I have on mine

" CANT HOST A SHOW ... SHOW A BOOK "

Thought it was kinda cute ! :D

Oct 18, 2005
  7. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

Also - if someone is gathering orders - it has to be $200 to get something FREE...

Nov 11, 2005
  8. rwesterpchef

yes...and no. To get "Product Value" free, it must be $200+. It is up to the consultant however to provide the "something" free. The host then still gets discount on what she wants to purchase.

Nov 11, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted