• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customized Business Cards & Car Magnets

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of customization options for business cards and car magnets, including different designs, colors, fonts, and the ability to add your own logo or image. Customers can order a sample before making a large order, and the turnaround time for customized products is approximately 7-10 business days. There is no limit to the number of business cards and car magnets that can be ordered, and bulk pricing is available for larger orders. Customers can use their own design or work with the design team to create a custom design.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
Where can we buy these w/ our name, number and web sites on them?
I know they have some at Nancy's and Merrill, but they are just the plain, I would like more elaborate ones.

Or what about car magnets?

Not sure you can get them anywhere else beside our Registered Vendors? Merrill has the car magnets and stickers. We use to have another vendor that did them but no longer :O(!

I bought stickers from Merrill and then went to a local sign shop and they personalized it for me. You can only order them from nancy's or Merrill since they are the only registered vendors that PC, no one else will be able to do the PC logo.

What about this, I just did a search and this came up?
http://jerisigns.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=51&zenid=78d3a1ae40980af04780fe827cde0858

I'm pretty sure what they are doing is illegal. TPC is very specific that we cannot use their logo on materials like this, nor take it to an unauthorized vendor for reproduction. Notice that they do not have the "®" after the TPC logo.

I was very blessed to get a T&C (prior authorized vendor) window decal with my personal information on it before they were discontinued. Right now, your only legal option is to do what Abey did (if you want it personalized).

I asked the Merrill reps at NC about personalized window decals, and they said that they were coming. But, of course, we haven't seen them yet 6 months later. The only way that will change is if we contact Merrill and let them know we are unhappy that they have not provided this (vital in my opinion) option.

HTH!

What are the available customization options for business cards and car magnets?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of customization options for our business cards and car magnets. You can choose from different designs, colors, fonts, and even add your own logo or image to make it truly unique.

Can I order a sample before placing a large order for business cards and car magnets?

Yes, we understand the importance of seeing and feeling the product before making a large order. We offer the option to order a sample of our business cards and car magnets for a nominal fee.

What is the turnaround time for customized business cards and car magnets?

The turnaround time for our customized business cards and car magnets is approximately 7-10 business days. However, this may vary depending on the complexity of the design and the quantity ordered.

How many business cards and car magnets can I order at once?

You can order as many business cards and car magnets as you need. We offer bulk pricing for larger orders, so the more you order, the more you save.

Can I use my own design for the business cards and car magnets?

Yes, you can use your own design for our business cards and car magnets. You can upload your design during the customization process, or you can work with our design team to create a custom design that meets your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cat
  • pchefinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • Kelly8