• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Cart on PWS: How to Access and Use Wish List Feature

In summary, the "Customer Cart" on Pws is an online tool that allows customers to save their desired products for purchase in one convenient location. To add items to your Customer Cart, simply click on the "Add to Cart" button located next to the product you wish to purchase. You can add multiple items to your cart at once. You can also edit your Customer Cart by clicking on the cart icon at the top of the page and selecting "Edit Cart". Items will stay in your Customer Cart for up to 30 days before being automatically removed. You can save items in your Customer Cart for purchase at a later time, but please note that availability and pricing may change over time.
Jessamary
I have a host that just closed and her daughter put somethings in a cart on my PWS for a wish list, and the host just e-mailed me and asked if either she can access it again or if I can.

I've never heard of a wish list on the PWS...and I didn't know customers could have a cart. Or can they?

Does anyone have any insight?

Jessamary said:
I have a host that just closed and her daughter put somethings in a cart on my PWS for a wish list, and the host just e-mailed me and asked if either she can access it again or if I can.

I've never heard of a wish list on the PWS...and I didn't know customers could have a cart. Or can they?

Does anyone have any insight?

I think the "cart" is the shopping cart for individual orders. I don't think you can access it - have no idea if she can.

The host has a wish list section on our pws but she has to have the host password to access it (you of course can by going through CC) I don't think the customers have a wish list section on our pws. I think once they add it to their basket it stays there until the "cookies" are empty or you close out of the website.

1. What is the "Customer Cart" on Pws?

The "Customer Cart" on Pws is an online tool that allows customers to save their desired products for purchase in one convenient location.

2. How do I add items to my Customer Cart?

To add items to your Customer Cart, simply click on the "Add to Cart" button located next to the product you wish to purchase. You can add multiple items to your cart at once.

3. Can I edit my Customer Cart?

Yes, you can edit your Customer Cart by clicking on the cart icon at the top of the page and selecting "Edit Cart". From there, you can adjust quantities, remove items, and update your shipping or payment information.

4. How long will items stay in my Customer Cart?

Items will stay in your Customer Cart for up to 30 days. After 30 days, they will be automatically removed from your cart.

5. Can I save items in my Customer Cart for purchase at a later time?

Yes, you can save items in your Customer Cart for purchase at a later time. However, please note that availability and pricing may change over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cooknjess
  • esavvymom