• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Current & Retired Products - PM Me for a List!

In summary, the conversation discusses the types of products offered by a company, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and specialty items. It is possible to purchase retired products through a consultant and there are often promotions and discounts available. These products can be purchased directly through a consultant or by hosting a party, and there is a satisfaction guarantee for all current and retired products.
smithcooking
I have some current products that I have listed and losts of retired items.

If you are interested please PM me and I will send you a list.

Thanks

Bumping

Still have products available retired and current. All products are new and still in packaging. PM me for list of current products. Please bear with me for I am busy getting ready for a school program, but will get you shipping prices as soon as possible.

Paypal only please unless you need to send check or money order and if that be the case then I will wait for the check to clear before sending products.

Products
Adujstable Scoop $6.50
Bamboo Spoon Set old style $6.50
Bamboo Tongs $2.00
Deep Dish baker lid $2.50
Double boiler $25.00
Easy accent Decorator older style $15.00
Large Micro Cooker (burgandy) $10.00
Microfiber dishcloth set lavendar & light green $8.00
Microfiber towel & dishcloth set lime green $10.00
(2) Nylon Slice 'N Serve $4.50 ea
Pizza Cutter old style $6.50
Skinny Scraper (cranberry) $7.50
Small Mix 'N Scraper (cranberry) $11.50
(3) Star form/insert $4.50 ea
Simple Addition Striped Rectangle Platter $20.00

What types of products do you offer?

We offer a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and specialty items for cooking and entertaining.

Can I purchase retired products?

Yes, you can purchase retired products through our consultant. Simply send us a message for a list of current and retired products available.

Do you offer any promotions or discounts on these products?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts on retired products. Contact us for more information on current deals and offers.

How can I purchase these products?

You can purchase these products directly through our consultant or by hosting a Pampered Chef party. Our consultant can also help you with placing an order online.

Are these products covered by any warranty?

Yes, all current and retired products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • KIRAT
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yoyo284