• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired and Current Product for Sale

In summary, the best way to search for retired products for sale is by visiting the "Retired Products" section on the Pampered Chef website. Retired products are still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee and can be purchased in the same order as current products. Unfortunately, retired products are not eligible for promotions or discounts, but new products are added to the website regularly.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
I'm cleaning out and have a lot of brand new product (retired and current) that I'd like to get out of my office. If you'd like to see a list, please PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].

Jennifer,
Can you email me your updated list at [email protected]? Or you can PM me.
Thanks.

chefannie said:
Jennifer,
Can you email me your updated list at [email protected]? Or you can PM me.
Thanks.

You've got mail :)

Bumping...if you received a list and want something but don't like the price, make me an offer :chef:

Could you PM me the list?

1. What is the best way to search for retired products for sale?

The best way to search for retired products for sale is by visiting the "Retired Products" section on the Pampered Chef website. Here, you can browse through all of the retired products and filter them by category, price, and availability.

2. Are retired products still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all retired products purchased from Pampered Chef are still covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

3. Can I purchase current products and retired products in the same order?

Yes, you can purchase both current and retired products in the same order. Simply add all of the items you wish to purchase to your cart and proceed to checkout.

4. Are there any promotions or discounts available for retired products?

Unfortunately, retired products are not eligible for any promotions or discounts. However, keep an eye out for clearance sales or special offers on retired products that may be available from time to time.

5. How often are new retired products added to the website?

New retired products are added to the website on a regular basis, but there is no set schedule for when this happens. We recommend checking the "Retired Products" section frequently to see if any new products have been added.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • twinkie10