• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Curious About an Online Order? Learn More from a Friend's Experience!"

In summary, to place an online order with Pampered Chef, you can browse their website and add desired items to your cart before proceeding to checkout. Changes cannot be made to an order once it is placed, but you can cancel and create a new one. Once an order is shipped, a tracking number will be provided and orders can be tracked through the website or email. Returns are accepted within 30 days and there is a free shipping option for orders over $99 within the contiguous US. Expedited shipping is also available for an additional fee.
lisa717
A friend of mine said she ordered online this morning..I haven't gotten an email yet...do they do those late afternoon or something? I am curious as to what she got!

Since it's the weekend, you might not get it until Monday.

It's possible that your friend's order hasn't been processed yet, so she may not have received a confirmation email. Sometimes it takes a little longer for orders to go through, especially if the website is experiencing a high volume of orders. I would suggest checking your email periodically throughout the day to see if you receive any updates. As for what your friend ordered, you could always ask her directly or wait and see if she shares it with you. Happy shopping!

Related to Curious About an Online Order? Learn More from a Friend's Experience!"

What is the process for placing an online order?

To place an online order with Pampered Chef, simply navigate to our website and browse our products. Once you've found the items you'd like to purchase, add them to your cart and proceed to checkout. From there, you'll enter your shipping and payment information to complete the order.

Can I make changes to an online order I've already placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to an order once it has been placed. However, you can cancel the order and place a new one with the correct items or quantities.

How can I track my online order?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can also log into your account on our website to view the status of your order and track its delivery.

What is your return policy for online orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you may return the item within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Do you offer free shipping for online orders?

Yes, we offer free standard shipping on orders over $99 within the contiguous United States. For orders under $99, a flat rate shipping fee will be applied at checkout. We also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
trps
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy