• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crocs Blowout Sale - 10% Off + Free Shipping!

In summary, the Crocs Blowout Sale offers a 10% discount on all items, including sale items, with no minimum purchase required. However, the discount cannot be combined with other promotions or coupons. Additionally, the free shipping offer is only valid for orders within the United States. The sale will only last for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of the discount and free shipping while it lasts.
Karen
Gold Member
If anybody loves Crocs like I do, you'll want to visit their website. They are having a "Blowout Sale". And I have the following discount codes that work (just used them this morning).

FABULOUS10 - 10% off (even sales prices)

NOVSHIP - Free shipping (this won't show up until you get close to the end of check out)

Happy shopping!

Awesome! Thanks!

Just some additional information: The FABULOUS10 is put in the coupon box on the cart page, then on the same page the novship is put in the same place. It is case sensitive novship is lowercase.

Thanks so much! I got 2 pairs and one is the lined winter crocs which I have been craving this winter.​

Thanks!! I got some for myself and my daughter!

I got sandles for our cruise this coming summer and a pair I am hoping is a bit "dressier" then the ones I currently have - dressier as crocks go...

I bought the high heal crocks this summer. They are so comfortable.

Thanks for the info. I just ordered some too.

:sing:I just ordered a pair, too. Thanks so much for sharing the info! I've been wanting a pair of flat, black shoes for winter and Crocs just filled the bill! I didn't know they had shoes with warm liners. Can't wait!

Everyone is more than welcome! I love to share deals when I find out about them!

I ordered mine one day and they shipped that same day. I'm so excited to get them.

I have one pair of lined crocs and totally love them, had to order another pair. Just to include hubby, I had to order him the camouflage pair as well.

Enjoy! :)

Related to Crocs Blowout Sale - 10% Off + Free Shipping!

1. What is the discount offered in the Crocs Blowout Sale?

The Crocs Blowout Sale offers a 10% discount on all items, including sale items.

2. Is there a minimum purchase required to get the discount?

No, there is no minimum purchase required. The 10% discount will be applied to your entire order.

3. Can the discount be combined with other promotions or coupons?

No, the 10% discount cannot be combined with other promotions or coupons.

4. Is the free shipping offer valid for international orders?

Unfortunately, the free shipping offer is only valid for orders within the United States.

5. How long will the Crocs Blowout Sale last?

The sale will last for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of the 10% discount and free shipping while it lasts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
crissy11
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg