• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose of Us With Girls Who Wear Limited Too

In summary, the author recommends shopping at Justice instead of Limited Too because the clothes are cuter and more affordable. The last time they shopped at Limited Too, they felt that the clothes were too expensive for a 9-year-old.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
Hi all -

I wanted to let you know of a great promo that limited too is having right now - AND that it is ending really soon -

EVERYTHING is buy one - get one free - YES free!!! Justice (its sister company) also was running this in their stores and online but pulled the plug today - I just got back with 5 - YES 5 bags of clothes for my DD for the cost of ...........250 dollars!!! 8 pairs of jeans and 4 tops , pjs, socks, and I have no idea whatelse!!! I did have a coupon for 30% as well --

SO shop online at their website - coupon code is 572 - that will give you 30% including your sale - shipping is only $5.00 as well - BUT hurry - when we spoke to the sales girl at the store she said she thought they would be pulling it soon as well -

Cool, my neice loves the place but I thought it was WAY to expensive for a 9 year old! :O

Thanks for the heads up!! I can't buy her clothing on there b/c she is tall and skinny w/ long giraffe legs and it is tough to buy clothes for her w/o her trying them on. But I did just buy her an MP3 player AND a 3 in 1 digital camera for less than $50 (then you add shipping and tax)!! Thanks!!

Chris - Sounds like your DD is like Mine - I get the slims and they fit her perfect!!! - You can also return them at the store if they don't fit!

Thanks Dor, I just emailed my friends with girls...

wait - it's BOGO *and* 30% off the final total? I have one of those 30% coupons!
I know what I'm doing today...

My girls have outgrown Limited Too, but boy did they love their clothes just a few years ago!

The good thing is my LTD2 credit card is down to a zero balance:)!

That is a great deal though! Many people think their clothes are too expensive, but I always got great sales and their clothes hold up so nicely - worth the money!

The last time we were there I felt they were too expensive my DD loves their tops because they have 1/2 sizes and she has somewhat stopped wearing t shirts all the time.
Thanks for the tip

My dd loves their clothes...but I'm too cheap to shop there:rolleyes::blushing:

Lacey - with the sale and the coupon code in the first post - the stuff is cheaper then ever!

lacychef said:
My dd loves their clothes...but I'm too cheap to shop there:rolleyes::blushing:

I FEEL THE SAME, MY DAUGTHER WON'T BE SHOPPING THERE, UNLESS SHE SAVES HER $$$ UP! LOL CAN YOU SAY I LOVE :love: TARGET! HEEHEE

I just got a phone call from the Justice store and for black friday they will be running a Buy 1 get 1 free sale at Justice. I am heading there on friday morning. I think the clothes at Justice are cuter and more afordable than at Limited 2.

I should've never read this post!!!!!! I've been out on the LTD2 site for a while now and I am soooo happy that you posted this!! I'm getting great deals AND with your coupon code, it's waaaaaay cheap! Thank you a million times over!! :D

So Glad you are using it Andrea! I haven't checked this morning the site,k but I have to tell you that with the sales and coupon code, some of the stuff is CHEAPER or the same price as ATarget, Kmart, Walmart etc. And I find it better quality! Yes, they are expensive, but with a sale............ Ya can't beat it -

Justice is adorable as well - they are sister companies and rumor has it LT2 will be changing over to Justice stores in the new year.

I went shoping yesterday and got their BOGO and 30%off deal! I walked out with 4 items for $48, not bad considering 1 piece usually costs that much regularly!

myinnerchef said:
wait - it's BOGO *and* 30% off the final total? I have one of those 30% coupons!
I know what I'm doing today...

Thats what I did too you can't go wrong. . . .buy 1 get 1 free plus 30%off:love:

What is "For Those of Us With Girls Who Wear Limited Too"?

"For Those of Us With Girls Who Wear Limited Too" is a line of kitchen tools and accessories designed specifically for parents of girls who love the popular clothing brand, Limited Too. These products feature fun and colorful designs that will appeal to both parents and their fashion-forward daughters.

What types of products are included in the "For Those of Us With Girls Who Wear Limited Too" line?

The "For Those of Us With Girls Who Wear Limited Too" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and accessories, such as measuring cups and spoons, spatulas, mixing bowls, and aprons. These products are not only functional, but also feature cute and stylish Limited Too-inspired designs.

Are these products safe for children to use?

Yes, all of the "For Those of Us With Girls Who Wear Limited Too" products are designed with safety in mind. They are made with high-quality materials and have gone through rigorous testing to ensure they are safe for children to use in the kitchen.

Can I purchase these products in stores?

No, the "For Those of Us With Girls Who Wear Limited Too" line is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can host a party with a consultant or purchase products directly from their website.

Do these products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "For Those of Us With Girls Who Wear Limited Too" products come with a one-year warranty. If you experience any issues with your product within one year of purchase, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jillbean
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies