• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Credit Card Transaction with Pampered Chef: What You Need to Know

In summary, a credit card is a plastic card that allows the cardholder to make purchases on credit by borrowing money from the issuer and paying it back later with interest. To apply for a credit card, you must fill out an application with personal information and wait for approval. The main difference between a credit and debit card is that a credit card allows you to borrow money while a debit card uses funds from your bank account. Your credit score is a numerical representation of your creditworthiness and is used by lenders to determine your credit risk. To maintain a good credit score, it is important to make timely payments, keep balances low, and regularly check for errors on your credit report.
calebsmom0822
I am submitting a show with Pampered Partner. This is the first time I've had a guest use a Credit Card. I've entered all the info, and am about to transmit. My question is this...Pampered Chef will do the transaction for the credit card, correct?? That charge will go directly to PC, am I right?? I just want to be sure I'm doing this right. I'm sure this is a stupid question... LOL
Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Yes, the HO will take care of the transaction. We don't have to pay any charges or any fees for that service!

Thank you Kate!!!! That helps!! :)

I have poeple use CC's all the time! I have only had one problem where a host's CC wouldn't go through. HO emailed me and I contacted the host...turned out the Host's husband had thought he lost the card and cancelled it at his bank, then found the card and forgot to discard it. Host gave me a new card an HO took care of it...simple, really!

calebsmom0822 said:
I'm sure this is a stupid question... LOL

There is never a stupid question - we were all there at one time. We DO remember what it was like to not know --- for sure :D

So - ask away!!

1. What is a credit card?

A credit card is a plastic card issued by a financial institution that allows the cardholder to make purchases on credit. This means that the cardholder can borrow money from the credit card issuer to make purchases and then pay back the borrowed amount, along with any interest or fees, at a later time.

2. How do I apply for a credit card?

You can apply for a credit card by filling out an application either online or in person at a bank or credit card issuer. The application will require personal information such as your name, address, income, and credit history. Once you submit the application, the credit card issuer will review it and determine whether or not to approve your application.

3. What is the difference between a credit card and a debit card?

A credit card allows you to borrow money from the issuer to make purchases, while a debit card is linked to your bank account and allows you to spend money that you already have. With a credit card, you will need to pay back the borrowed amount, while with a debit card, the money is taken directly from your bank account.

4. What is a credit score and why is it important?

A credit score is a numerical representation of your creditworthiness, based on your credit history and financial behavior. It is used by lenders to determine your credit risk and whether or not to approve you for credit. A higher credit score can result in better credit card offers and lower interest rates, while a lower credit score can make it more difficult to get approved for credit.

5. How can I maintain a good credit score?

To maintain a good credit score, it is important to make timely payments on your credit card and other bills, keep your credit card balances low, and only apply for new credit when necessary. It is also important to regularly check your credit report for errors and dispute any inaccuracies. Additionally, building a long credit history and having a mix of different types of credit can also positively impact your credit score.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • karen_anne1