• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ideas for an Open House Show?

I love those ideas!! I just did the spicy pumpkin pie tartlets for a show and the guests loved filling them with the EAD. I also would recommend you let them just feel and touch tools laid out on a table (Scrapers, Whisks, Can opener, Shears, scoops, citrus press, etc...)
amerrigan
I had a customer call today interested in booking a show. She said she would like to do a "come and go" set up, without an official demo. She did this a few months ago with another company and said it worked really well. She had a good turnout. I told her we could do this, but now I just need some ideas. I thought about just having some stations set up at her house for poeple to try out the products??? Any ideas of what would work????

I did something like this for a friend of mine that had just built a new house and she had it from 6-8:30 floating and i just set up a display of all the things i had and i fixed a garden ranch pizza before everyone got there then while people were there i fixed the cake in the rice cooker plus. This worked out great it was a 1200.00 show so i would most def. do this again. GOOD LUCK

You could do a beverage bar with hot cocoa and coffee. Put choc. chips in the cheese grater and have guest chop peppermint candies with the food chopper. Have whipped cream in the EAD, & serve stuff in Simple Additions pieces. You could also make an easy appetizer. Use the runners/napkins etc to show decorating ideas and put together some gift ideas like the batter bowls, peppered pecans (in the holiday mini catalog), etc.

I am doing this for a December show. The host has a small house, but LOTS of friends. She is sending out 100 invites, so we decided to do a Holiday Brunch with The Pampered Chef. All of the food will be made ahead of time, and I will be doing mini-demo's ever 1/2 for those interested. I am doing a garnishing one, an appetizer wreath, gift-giving ideas, and some others.
I am looking ofrward to this, as she is a good friend of mine, and hubby and I will have a weekend away, and I still get to work!!! Here is the invite we are using

Attachments

• Arleta'sinvite.doc
    204 KB · Views: 339
I just did an open house at an appliance store with a full working kitchen. I did the 12 minute cake in the microwave, and at times did the cake in the coffee cups and more, and an omelet in the prep bowls. These were great short ideas to WOW the people who came. It also allows you time to talk to the guests and get them excited.

Can you give me the recipe for the omelet in the prep bowl? Thanks for your help. I am doing a open house fund-raiser next week & I am trying to come up with a few demonstrations that only use a microwave.

Wow, I did an open house show last December for a host and it was horrible. She didn't want anyone cooking in her house, and she thought her friends would feel stupid having to introduce themselves and say their favorite product. Anyway, her guests were expecting a show, so they didn't know what to do without a demo, and they wanted to try fresh food, not just the food she had made and set up. I had NO bookings, sales struggled to get over $150. Boo!

i did one where I bought wraps and then set up about 4 cutting boards with different veggies. I put the crinkle cutter, the forged knifes, the chopper, my utility knife, the egg slicer, cutting board with measure cups, handy scraper...etc etc and I let them make thier own wraps. I fiille the ead with sour cream. People thought it was a hoot and they go to try ALOT of products!!

recommended

Misty

Great ideas
mistym said:
i did one where I bought wraps and then set up about 4 cutting boards with different veggies. I put the crinkle cutter, the forged knifes, the chopper, my utility knife, the egg slicer, cutting board with measure cups, handy scraper...etc etc and I let them make thier own wraps. I fiille the ead with sour cream. People thought it was a hoot and they go to try ALOT of products!!

recommended

Misty

I love those ideas!! I just did the spicy pumpkin pie tartlets for a show and the guests loved filling them with the EAD. I also would recommend you let them just feel and touch tools laid out on a table (Scrapers, Whisks, Can opener, Shears, scoops, citrus press, etc...)
I love when I have time to display some of the more popular items. Good luck. Also I would do a melon with the small scoop, or even the cookie press for this time of year that they can press on a stone. Baking fresh cookies always smells good!!
Debbie :D

What is an Open House Format for a Show?

An Open House Format for a Show is a type of event where the consultant opens up their home or a designated space for guests to come and go as they please. It allows for a more relaxed and casual atmosphere for guests to shop and learn about Pampered Chef products.

How do I invite guests to an Open House Format for a Show?

You can invite guests through various methods such as sending out invitations, creating a Facebook event, or personally inviting them through phone calls or text messages. It is also helpful to spread the word through word-of-mouth and asking guests to bring a friend.

Do I need to have product demonstrations at an Open House Format for a Show?

No, product demonstrations are not required for an Open House Format for a Show. However, it is a great opportunity to showcase some of your favorite products and share tips and recipes with your guests. You can also have some products available for guests to try out themselves.

What should I have available for guests at an Open House Format for a Show?

It is helpful to have a variety of Pampered Chef products on display for guests to see and touch. You can also have catalogs, order forms, and business cards available for guests to take home. Additionally, it is a good idea to have some light refreshments for guests to enjoy while they shop.

Can I offer any specials or promotions during an Open House Format for a Show?

Yes, you can definitely offer specials or promotions during an Open House Format for a Show. This can be a great way to entice guests to make a purchase or book a future show. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend or place a certain size order. Just be sure to communicate the promotions clearly to your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kimdeb
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kimdeb
  • racaotto