• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Labels for Hosts - Computer Help Needed!

I always make 6 with just the host's address on it...4 for the postcards I send before the show, 1 for the Thank You Card I send the day after the show and 1 for the envelope with the receipts and Thank You (Pampered Partner) letter that I send when we close!
apriljc
I am going to print out labels for a host with her name and address on it but I would also like to mention that if they are unable to come to visit my website and also have her password. Does anybody have any suggestion on how to work this or if anybody has a sample one that would be great too. I am feeling very computer illiterate right now. Thanks.

Here is what I put on my labels!Saturday, July 29th @ 5:00
Kim White
129 Pinehurst Rd, Monroe Falls 44262
RSVP: 330-686-6168
Not able to attend? You can order under Kim's name at: /KellysPage

I downloaded the Avery DesignPro 5 FREE software and print them on address labels that come 30 per sheet.

I tried to upload my template, but it didn't work.
Email me if I can help you further!
HTH

I editied this, since I just noticed that I had my entire website address on there! OOPS!

Last edited:
Why are you going to include the host password? That is for the host only

Kelly's label looks great

Yeah, all they need is to put the host's first and last name in choice 1, not individual orders!!!

Mine say "If you're unable to attend and would like to support this show, visit /annepratt."

I put two labels on each postcard. The first one looks like this:

HOST: Bobbie Garrison
WHEN: Thur., April 21, 6:27 p.m.
WHERE: 37568 23rd Street
RSVP BY: April 13, (269) XXX-XXXX

The second one goes on the bottom. Because of the new postcard design (ER84), I must cover the final sentence that says "Feel free to bring a friend, too!" That's okay because I like to stamp my postcards with Nancy's "Bring a friend get a gift" stamp.

Can't attend? Place an order
on your Host's show at:
www.xxxxxxx/chefjeanine

I know someone is going to say "that's a lot of work" but you can pre-sticker/stamp all your postcards when your are watching tv and add the address, host information and postage stamp later.

Thanks to all of you for the advice. I must of had a mental block about the password because I do know that is only for the host.

chefjeanine said:
I put two labels on each postcard. The first one looks like this:

HOST: Bobbie Garrison
WHEN: Thur., April 21, 6:27 p.m.
WHERE: 37568 23rd Street
RSVP BY: April 13, (269) XXX-XXXX

The second one goes on the bottom. Because of the new postcard design (ER84), I must cover the final sentence that says "Feel free to bring a friend, too!" That's okay because I like to stamp my postcards with Nancy's "Bring a friend get a gift" stamp.

Can't attend? Place an order
on your Host's show at:
www.xxxxxxx/chefjeanine

I know someone is going to say "that's a lot of work" but you can pre-sticker/stamp all your postcards when your are watching tv and add the address, host information and postage stamp later.

Jeanine:

What size label or Avery # are you using? Are they both the same size?
Thanks.

AJPratt said:
Mine say "If you're unable to attend and would like to support this show, visit /annepratt."

Hi Anne!

What size label are you using for this? Thanks.

Harriet,

I use the Avery 8160 size for both labels.

Jeanine

chefjeanine said:
Harriet,

I use the Avery 8160 size for both labels.

Jeanine

Thanks, Jeanine! I thought so but wanted to make sure.:)

I do this, too. It works GREAT! By the way, when I am doing to labels, I always make 6 with just the Host's Address on it...4 for the postcards I send before the show, 1 for the Thank You Card I send the day after the show and 1 for the envelope with the receipts and Thank You (Pampered Partner) letter that I send when we close!

I put those address labels on the Post Cards right away and then file the cards in a "recipe file" with dates on the tabs. Everyday I look in the file to see what I need to mail!

Works great!

Related to Creating Labels for Hosts - Computer Help Needed!

What is the process for creating labels for hosts?

To create labels for hosts, you will need to access the Pampered Chef website and log into your consultant account. From there, go to the “Hosts” tab and click on “Create Labels”. This will bring up a template where you can input the host’s name and address, as well as any additional information you would like to add. Once you have entered all the necessary information, click “Print” and your labels will be generated.

Can I customize the labels with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, at this time, Pampered Chef does not offer the option to customize labels with your own design or logo. However, you can add a personal touch by including handwritten notes or stickers on the labels.

How many labels can I print at one time?

The number of labels you can print at one time will depend on the number of hosts you have and the type of labels you are using. Most label templates can accommodate up to 30 labels per sheet. If you have a large number of hosts, you may need to print multiple batches of labels.

What should I do if I encounter technical difficulties while creating labels?

If you are experiencing technical difficulties while creating labels, the first step is to check your internet connection and make sure you are using a supported web browser. If the issue persists, you can reach out to Pampered Chef’s customer support for assistance.

Can I save the label template for future use?

Yes, you can save the label template for future use. Simply click the “Save” button after entering all the necessary information, and the template will be saved under your account. To access it, go to the “Hosts” tab and click on “Saved Templates”.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefCat
Replies
Views
loreo
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies