• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating an Early Sept Event: Need Help!

It's basically a discount on future purchases. In summary, the conversation is about planning and promoting a Last Chance, First Glance show with new and discontinued products. The participants share ideas and resources, such as a flyer and raffle prizes, for their own upcoming shows. They also discuss the use of acronyms on the platform and share their own variations on the concept of a guest special.
melaniepc
has anyone done one yet? I am trying to put one together for early sept and I just am not having much luck. if anyone has one I would love to see it
thanks

Are you looking for flyers? Or just ideas?

I am doing a Last Chance, First Glance show on August 14th and am going to highlight new and old and discontinued products. I am also making 6 recipes to have people try.

Attached is my flyer. I hope this helps!!

Attachments

• Last Chance, First Glance.doc
    25 KB · Views: 556
Chris...I love this flyer...thank you for sharing...I will be using it...

I do have one question...and I don't want to hijack but where in PA are you from??

chefheidi2003 said:
Chris...I love this flyer...thank you for sharing...I will be using it...

I do have one question...and I don't want to hijack but where in PA are you from??

Coudersport in Potter County. Middle of the state about 20 min from the NY state border. An hour from any Walmart and 2 1/2 hours from any decent shopping. The County's nickname is "God's Country", very rural.
OH!! and if you have ever heard about Adelphia or the Rigas's, well that corporate scandal happened here.

End of hijack!!

pampered.chris said:
Are you looking for flyers? Or just ideas?

I am doing a Last Chance, First Glance show on August 14th and am going to highlight new and old and discontinued products. I am also making 6 recipes to have people try.

Attached is my flyer. I hope this helps!!

What are you giving as a prize/prizes?

I have a bunch of stock items and was thinking about a Chinease Auction, but I decided against it. I am going to raffle off FREE shows and GC's I think

I am doing a First Chance Last Glance I had sent out invites and running an ad I am giving away a basket of products for every show they book they get their name in 3 times and for every 60.00 they purchase they get their name in too. Going to have discontinued items and new products and I will have some refreshments. I am thinking it is going to go over good.

christinaspc said:
I am doing a First Chance Last Glance I had sent out invites and running an ad I am giving away a basket of products for every show they book they get their name in 3 times and for every 60.00 they purchase they get their name in too. Going to have discontinued items and new products and I will have some refreshments. I am thinking it is going to go over good.

where and what did you put in your ad?

I love this!!! I will be borrowing this idea...Thanks!!!

Thanks Chris for the flyer...great idea. I'm still learning acronyms used on CS, so what is GC??

I am doing a mystery host/fall kick off show in September, but am having trouble with a flyer. I like your's Chris :)

I don't know what a GC is either ... gift certificate??We are doing a kickoff like that ... but it is in September ... I like it but will have to modify it.

I loved this idea...I usually do something like it for my past hosts in February, but have been noodling around with the idea of something for guests...so I took the idea from Chris (thank you, Chris) and changed it up a bit.

I decided I still want to make it a little exclusive, so like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I'm printing up a "golden ticket"-like invitation to send to all my guests from the past year who have "earned" the Guest Special.

So here's my take on it :)

Attachments

• Official Invitation.doc
    30 KB · Views: 546
Kathie's Kitchen said:
Thanks Chris for the flyer...great idea. I'm still learning acronyms used on CS, so what is GC??

Gift Certificate

Related to Creating an Early Sept Event: Need Help!

1. What are some good menu ideas for an early September event?

Some great menu ideas for an early September event include grilled chicken or burgers, a variety of fresh salads, and seasonal fruits like watermelon and peaches. You can also incorporate some fall flavors like pumpkin or apple into your dishes.

2. How can I make my event more interactive and engaging?

Consider incorporating a cooking demonstration or hands-on activity into your event. You can also have guests participate in games or challenges related to cooking or using Pampered Chef products.

3. What are some tips for creating a beautiful tablescape for my event?

Choose a color scheme and stick to it, incorporating seasonal elements like fall leaves or flowers. Use a variety of textures, such as a patterned tablecloth or a mix of different serving dishes. Don't forget to add some candles or other ambient lighting for a cozy feel.

4. How can I ensure my event runs smoothly?

Make a detailed plan and timeline for the event, including set-up, activities, and clean-up. Delegate tasks to other team members or volunteers to help with the workload. Be prepared for any potential issues that may arise and have a backup plan in place.

5. What are some promotional strategies for my early September event?

Utilize social media to spread the word about your event and create a Facebook event page for easy RSVPs. Send out invitations or flyers to local businesses or organizations that may be interested in attending. Offer early bird discounts or special promotions to incentivize attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • reagannesmom