• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct. Goals: Share Ideas & Get Started!

In summary, Becky is a host of a cooking show in the fall. The show is called "Real Foods, Real Fast." The host bonus for October is 60% off the new Deep Covered Baker (check it out at www...../cookinwithbecky). The show has one open date in October - Mon, Oct 29th.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
anyone started on oct. yet??

With Labor day, i got sept out just a few days into Sep..but I prefer to send it out on the 1st of the month..so i'm hoping to start this coming week, so i can meet that goal.

Would love to see if anyone has ideas they want to share..

just startingI have only been selling for 2 months now but would love to do an email. I have looked at the others for sept they are great. I just do not have the time to make one with a 2 and 1 yr olds at home. Are we able to borrow from the ones posted? If so I am also interested in oct.

Jaime--Cheffers here are all about the sharing! So if a newsletter is posted, it is for borrowing--just be sure to change all the contact info. That's what is so great about this site!

My "Fall" Newsletter......Here is mine.....but I have to warn you, it is VERY simple! I'm one of those that likes to direct everyone back to my website, and don't spend alot of time on my newsletter.:rolleyes:
Also - I didn't ever have time to do a "Sept." newsletter, so this is my "Fall Newsletter."I can't believe that summer is gone and it's Autumn again! This summer went by so quickly......and now the kids are back in school. My baby started pre-school this week!The smell of Autumn is in the air........and can you hear that BUZZ??? That buzz is all of the excitement and chatter about my “REAL FOODS REAL FAST” show!Everyone I know is looking for a solution to the fast food/frozen food dilemma! This is a show you have to see and experience to believe! I will give you tips, tools, and recipes to make REAL meals for your family, using REAL food, in 30 minutes OR LESS!Those who have already been to one of these shows, are booking their own! Because of this, my calendar is becoming full very quickly for the Fall Season. The Host Bonus for October is 60% off the new Deep Covered Baker (check it out at www...../cookinwithbecky)– and this Baker is incredible for making real meals in less than 30 minutes!
At this time, I have one open date in October – Mon, Oct 29th. So, if you would like to get in on this incredible deal, please call or email me soon! ****************************************************************************
If you would like to have your REAL FOODS REAL FAST Cooking Show in November (or one of my other Theme Shows), I have more open dates! Right now, here are the dates that are available:Thursday, 1st
Saturday, 3rd (brunch show)
Thursday, 15th
Saturday, 17th (brunch show)
Monday, 19th
Tuesday, 20th
Tuesday, 27th
Thursday, 29thThe HOST BONUS for November: 60% off your choice of Several Simple Additions Pieces, featuring 2 BRAND NEW Serving Pieces. This includes my favorite ~ the Simple Additions Appetizer Plates and Caddy! This is a beautiful set, and includes 12 (!) appetizer plates with a Brushed Stainless Steel Caddy. The retail price is only $60! but in November when you host a show, you can purchase it for 60% off ($24!!!). You can see this beautiful set at www........./cookinwithbecky.
And to make it even sweeter, the GUEST SPECIAL for November is 20% off Simple Additions! All of your guests can purchase favorite pieces for 20% off – with no limit! As the host, you will be able to purchase as much as you want using your host discount in addition to the 20% off sale price ~ meaning you can enjoy savings of up to almost 50% on your Simple Additions purchases!*******************************************************************************Just one more thing, and then I'll give you a GREAT recipe for the Fall!Are you (or your children) part of an Organization that is always looking for a better solution to Fundraising? Consider a Pampered Chef Fundraiser! At this time, I am doing 2 Girl Scout Fundraisers, and a Fundraiser for the Downs Syndrome Association of W. MI., Some things that make a PC fundraiser appealing:
***No Door to Door sales
***No Upfront Costs for you or your organization
***No Inflated Prices – (those purchasing pay the regular retail price, and also can take advantage of the guest special for the month.)
***Extra Donation for Every Booking generated from the Fundraiser!
***Selling Products that people can use every day!
***Selling Products from a well know, well respected company!Please call me if you would like more info about doing a fundraiser with your Organization.!***************************************************Microwave Quick Turkey ChiliThis quick and easy turkey chili is packed with flavor and can be made in less than 30 minutes in the Deep Covered Baker.1 cup chopped onion
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
1 cup diced green bell pepper
1 pound 99% lean ground turkey
2 tablespoons olive or canola oil
3 garlic cloves, pressed
¾ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons Southwestern Seasoning Mix
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can (16 ounces) chili beans in sauce, undrained
½ cup hot water1. Using Food Chopper, chop onion and jalapeño pepper. Dice bell pepper using Santoku Knife. Place vegetables in Deep Covered Baker; microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 4-5 minutes or until tender.2. Add turkey, oil, garlic and salt; mix well. Microwave, uncovered, an additional 5-6 minutes, stirring halfway through and breaking turkey mixture into crumbles.3. Add seasoning mix and flour; mix well to coat. Stir in tomatoes, beans and water. Microwave, uncovered, an additional 12-14 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring once halfway through cooking.Yield: 6 servings(Light) Nutrients per serving: Calories 280, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Protein 25 g, Sodium 970 mg, Fiber 8 gFor More Deep Covered Baker recipes – check out the COOKS CORNER in the NEWS section of my website!
To see other Show Options, along with the REAL FOODS REAL FAST Show, check out Theme Shows in my News Section.Thanks for reading!God's Best and Peace to You!

I just finished mine yesterday. Sorry if it takes awhile to load, the file is a little large. Also thanks to Cathy (cathyskitchen), a few days ago she posted some information about bamboo on another thread and those are my tips for this month's newsletter.

Attachments

• October.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 527
  • october.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 401
Last edited:
Looks great Kimberly!

AWESOME! Great newsletter Kimberly, LOVE the colors for October!!!

October07 NewsletterOkay, here is my version. I borrowed a little from ChefBeckyD, Kimberly, a hint of pameperedlinda:) ;) , and I must say I found the "Meals made Easy" from KellytheChef's website. Thanks Kelly!

Attachments

• Oct07 Newsletter.doc
    567.5 KB · Views: 439
What have you cheffers found to be successful? Do you include your newsletters within the email or do it as an attachment? I've tried to include mine within the email itself but have run into issues with including pictures -- I'm a little weary of doing an attachment. Any thoughts... suggestions? Thanks!

jcsmilez - I first started out doing attachments and then found that just having my newsletter be the email is easier. A lot of times people won't take the time to open an attachment. On the other hand, you have folks that won't take the time to read an email with a lot of text. ;) I guess there are pros and cons to both.

BTW - if those cheffers that do the text only newsletters, any chance you have something for October? My weekend is pretty shot. I have a show tonight, have to drive three hours for a show tomorrow (drive back that night) and have another show on Sunday. Talk about your last minute bookers. But they all want the cookware! Can't complain since all three hosts said they'll have about 12+ people there. ;)

Leigh0725, ChefBeckyD posted her text only newsletter above.

lol - yeah, completely scrolled right passed that one. ;)

1. What are some ideas for setting goals in October?

Some ideas for setting goals in October could include focusing on self-care, trying new healthy recipes, decluttering your space, or setting a budget for holiday spending.

2. How can I stay motivated to reach my October goals?

One way to stay motivated is to break down your goals into smaller, achievable tasks and track your progress. You can also find an accountability partner or join a support group to keep yourself motivated.

3. How do I prioritize my October goals?

Prioritizing your October goals can be done by identifying which goals are most important to you and align with your values. You can also consider the time and resources you have available and prioritize accordingly.

4. Can I share my October goals with others?

Yes, sharing your goals with others can help hold you accountable and provide support and encouragement. You can share your goals with friends, family, or even on social media.

5. How can I use Pampered Chef products to help me achieve my October goals?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help with goal-setting and achieving. For example, our meal prep tools can assist with healthy eating goals, and our organization products can help with decluttering. Additionally, our community of consultants and customers can provide support and inspiration for reaching your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keoh1952
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ahinchey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • ckmom002