• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Help Whip Cancer Word Doc

In summary, the "Create a Help Whip Cancer Word Doc" program is an initiative by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support organizations. To participate, customers can purchase designated Pampered Chef products, with a portion of the proceeds being donated. The exact amount donated varies, typically ranging from 10-25% of the product's price. While direct donations are not possible through the program, individuals can still donate to breast cancer organizations through their websites or fundraising events. A list of participating products can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant. Look for the pink "Help Whip Cancer" logo to identify participating products.
pchefjodie
have a word format made up of the Help Whip Cancer information and statisics just like the one we got in the CN so I can edit and attach to an email?

Is this what you are looking for??I threw this together myself and it is editable.
The Product section on page two is a table to keep it aligned nicely.

Attachments

• 2007 HWC Flyer.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 390
Sure, I can help you with that! You can easily create a word document with the Help Whip Cancer information and statistics by following these steps:1. Open a new word document.2. Go to the "Insert" tab and click on "Table."3. Choose the number of columns and rows you want for your table.4. In the first row, type in the heading "Help Whip Cancer Information and Statistics."5. In the following rows, you can input the relevant information and statistics.6. Use the formatting options to make the document visually appealing.7. Save the document and it will be ready to be attached to an email.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

1. What is the "Create a Help Whip Cancer Word Doc" program?

The "Create a Help Whip Cancer Word Doc" program is an initiative by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support organizations. It allows customers to purchase select Pampered Chef products, with a portion of the proceeds going towards the cause.

2. How can I participate in the "Create a Help Whip Cancer Word Doc" program?

To participate in the program, you can purchase any of the designated Pampered Chef products from a Pampered Chef consultant or from our website. A portion of the proceeds from these products will automatically be donated to breast cancer research and support organizations.

3. How much of the proceeds from "Create a Help Whip Cancer Word Doc" products are donated?

A portion of the proceeds from each designated Pampered Chef product will be donated to breast cancer research and support organizations. The exact amount varies depending on the product, but typically ranges from 10-25% of the product's price.

4. Can I make a direct donation to breast cancer organizations through the "Create a Help Whip Cancer Word Doc" program?

No, the program is designed to raise funds through the purchase of designated Pampered Chef products. However, you can still make a direct donation to breast cancer organizations through their individual websites or by participating in fundraising events.

5. How can I find out which Pampered Chef products are part of the "Create a Help Whip Cancer Word Doc" program?

You can find a list of all the designated products on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. Look for the pink "Help Whip Cancer" logo on the product image or description to identify participating products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • NooraK