• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crazy 11 Days: Did We Lose Our Wine Glasses?

In summary, "Crazy 11 Days: Did We Lose Our Wine Glasses?" is a limited time promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free or discounted products by hosting a cooking show or placing an order within the designated 11-day period. The promotion typically takes place during the months of October and November, and to earn free or discounted products, you can either host a cooking show or place an order during that time. Hosting a show also allows you to try out new products and recipes, learn cooking tips, and have a fun experience with friends and family. However, the promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
DebPC
Staff member
We didn't get these with our wine glasses did we? I hope I didn't pitch them- not knowing they were in the box. I've been doing our State Fair booth and things have been crazy for the last 11 days.

No - there was a note inside explaining they were being slightly changed due to consultant feedback at NC.

But we did get the spoon! I hope you found that in your box before tossing it!:eek:

What is "Crazy 11 Days: Did We Lose Our Wine Glasses?"

"Crazy 11 Days: Did We Lose Our Wine Glasses?" is a limited time promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free or discounted products by hosting a cooking show or placing an order within the designated 11-day period.

When does "Crazy 11 Days: Did We Lose Our Wine Glasses?" take place?

The promotion typically takes place during the months of October and November, but the exact dates may vary each year. Be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

How can I earn free or discounted products during "Crazy 11 Days: Did We Lose Our Wine Glasses?"?

To earn free or discounted products, you can either host a cooking show during the designated 11-day period or place an order during that time. For hosting a show, you will earn Host Rewards based on the sales from your show. For placing an order, you can take advantage of special offers and discounts available during the promotion.

What are the benefits of hosting a cooking show during "Crazy 11 Days: Did We Lose Our Wine Glasses?"

In addition to earning free or discounted products, hosting a cooking show during the promotion also gives you the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, learn cooking tips and tricks, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family.

Can I combine "Crazy 11 Days: Did We Lose Our Wine Glasses?" with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Crazy 11 Days: Did We Lose Our Wine Glasses?" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of any existing offers or discounts when placing your order during the promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • eatoninthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies