• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crafty Gift Ideas for DH: Ditching Presents for Handmade Surprises!

In summary, DH and I decided not to buy presents for each other this year. Instead, we have decided to make each other presents. We were watching Friends and it was on their episode where Monica and Chandler forgot about their plan to celebrate Valentine's Day on Friday. Unfortunately, because of our schedule, we won't have time to do anything special together until Friday. We're looking for something fun to do together on Friday, and one idea is to make him a cheesecake.
nikkijo
DH and I decided not to buy presents for each other this year. Instead we have decided to make each other presents (we were watching Friends and it was on their and for some reason we thought it would be a good idea, monica and chandler forgot about it as well), lukily were not celebrating vday until Friday because of our schedule.

Does anyone have any ideas of what I can make him? I did coupons in the past and I'm looking for something new. Today is my last afternoon where I will have time by myself where I can make it. TIA!!

My husband's one of those that's happy if he can eat his gifts. Does he have a favorite meal, dessert, or special treat?

hmmmm I could make him a heartshaped cheesecake....our oldstyle cheesecake pan had a heart mold in it.....that could work.

what kind of things does he like? what are his hobbies?

I have a FABULOUS cheesecake recipe from my SIL..she is a caterer. I will look for it. It is super easy.

He LOVES football. Last year I found this cute pillow that says "we interrupt this marriage for football season". He also likes golf, and of course video games.

cardboard cut-out of you!

Make a (fill in the blank)-of-the-month club! You could do cookies or cakes or something? That might be too coupon-ey.

Make him a nice eye pillow-sew a piece of fabric in a rectangle, fill with rice, and sew up the end! You can nuke it and it feels SOOO good (don't nuke it too long or you'll burn yourself!) You could even maybe cut open a few bags of peppermint tea to give it a nice aroma...

You could always do the "basket" thing, just get a bunch of similar-themed things for the basket.

OH NO! WAIT!! I've got it!! Bake him a Football cake in the batter bowl!! There we go! You're welcome...:p

1. What types of crafts can I learn from "I Need Some Crafty Help!"?

The "I Need Some Crafty Help!" program offers a wide range of crafts such as paper crafting, painting, knitting, sewing, and more. You can choose from beginner level to advanced crafts according to your skill level and interest.

2. How do I access the "I Need Some Crafty Help!" program?

The "I Need Some Crafty Help!" program can be accessed through our website or by attending a Pampered Chef party where a consultant can guide you through the program and offer personalized advice and support.

3. Do I need to purchase any materials to participate in "I Need Some Crafty Help!"?

Yes, you will need to purchase materials for the specific craft you choose to learn. However, our consultants can provide you with a list of materials needed beforehand so you can be prepared.

4. Can I get one-on-one help with a specific craft I am struggling with?

Absolutely! Our consultants are available to provide one-on-one assistance and guidance for any craft you may be struggling with. You can also join our online community where you can ask for advice and tips from other crafters.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for "I Need Some Crafty Help!"?

Yes, we often offer discounts and promotions for "I Need Some Crafty Help!" program. Be sure to check our website or ask your consultant for any ongoing offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
Replies
Views
RossDeb2
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies