1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Craft Fair W/O A Booth

1. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

My daughter will be involved in a large craft fair with her animal shelter booth. Since I'm doing a fundraiser for her shelter she asked if I wanted to be in her booth and try to get a few orders to help with the fundraiser. I will not have any kind of display. (no room) Just my catalogs and order forms.
    This will be something different for me. Any ideas?

Oct 28, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

At the very least, you need a tri-fold board advertising PC. Otherwise, you'll have a LOT of people walk by that don't realize you are there.

Oct 28, 2009
  3. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

Make sure that you have some holder for your catalogs. That way they are upright. Have recipe cards too. If you have time, it may be good to get some postcards from Vista Print with what you can offer as services on the front and a recipe on the back.

Oct 28, 2009
  4. whiteyteresa

whiteyteresa Veteran Member

Make 2 small posters - 1 for each end of booth. Put on there the you - a PC consultant -doing a fundraiser for the animal shelter. Cut up pictures from old catalogs to make the posters eye catching.

:chef:

Oct 28, 2009
  5. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I posted something about an Unmanned Booth thing that I did...maybe it could work in your case too! It would only require the size of a basket.

Then I'd be sure to:
    • wear PC Logo-wear (hat/T-shirt)
    • have a small basket that I kept stocked with the things I listed in this post about Unmanned Booth
    • use any products you can at your daughter's booth- bowls to hold things, anything for flyers, pens, whatever she might be setting out.
    • a poster or something hanging on the table or as a small display?

Good luck!

Oct 28, 2009
  6. Chef Bobby

Thanks. I like the poster idea. I can't make it look like a PC booth, but I can advertise that there is a PC fundraiser going on.

Oct 29, 2009
  7. Chef Bobby

I can't believe how many dogs were brought to one park! I arranged to get a booth of my own next year. I saw that there were lots of fundraiser raffles going on.

Nov 3, 2009
Have something to add?