• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support a Good Cause at the Craft Fair: Join Our Animal Shelter Fundraiser!

In summary, my daughter will be involved in a large craft fair with her animal shelter booth. She asked if I wanted to be in her booth and try to get a few orders to help with the fundraiser. I will not have any kind of display. Just my catalogs and order forms. This will be something different for me. Any ideas?At the very least, you need a tri-fold board advertising PC.Otherwise, you'll have a LOT of people walk by that don't realize you are there.Make sure that you have some holder for your catalogs. Have recipe cards too. If you have time, it may be good to get some postcards from Vista Print with what you can
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
My daughter will be involved in a large craft fair with her animal shelter booth. Since I'm doing a fundraiser for her shelter she asked if I wanted to be in her booth and try to get a few orders to help with the fundraiser. I will not have any kind of display. (no room) Just my catalogs and order forms.
This will be something different for me. Any ideas?

At the very least, you need a tri-fold board advertising PC. Otherwise, you'll have a LOT of people walk by that don't realize you are there.

Make sure that you have some holder for your catalogs. That way they are upright. Have recipe cards too. If you have time, it may be good to get some postcards from Vista Print with what you can offer as services on the front and a recipe on the back.

Make 2 small posters - 1 for each end of booth. Put on there the you - a PC consultant -doing a fundraiser for the animal shelter. Cut up pictures from old catalogs to make the posters eye catching.

:chef:

I posted something about an Unmanned Booth thing that I did...maybe it could work in your case too! It would only require the size of a basket.Then I'd be sure to:
  • wear PC Logo-wear (hat/T-shirt)
  • have a small basket that I kept stocked with the things I listed in this post about Unmanned Booth
  • use any products you can at your daughter's booth- bowls to hold things, anything for flyers, pens, whatever she might be setting out.
  • a poster or something hanging on the table or as a small display?
Good luck!

Thanks. I like the poster idea. I can't make it look like a PC booth, but I can advertise that there is a PC fundraiser going on.

I can't believe how many dogs were brought to one park! I arranged to get a booth of my own next year. I saw that there were lots of fundraiser raffles going on.

1. How can I participate in a craft fair without having an official booth?

There are a few options for participating in a craft fair without having a dedicated booth. You can look into sharing a booth with another vendor or see if the fair offers a communal table for smaller items. You can also consider setting up a pop-up shop or having a display table at the entrance of the fair. Another option is to reach out to the fair organizers and see if they have any suggestions or accommodations for vendors without booths.

2. What items should I bring to a craft fair without a booth?

Since you won't have a dedicated space to showcase your products, it's important to focus on bringing eye-catching and portable items. Small and unique products that can be displayed on a table or hanging rack work well. It's also a good idea to have business cards and promotional materials on hand to give to potential customers.

3. How can I make my display stand out without a booth?

There are a few ways to make your display stand out without a booth. You can create a visually appealing table setup with tablecloths, banners, and other decorations. You can also have a clear and attractive signage with your business name and logo. Additionally, offering samples or demonstrations of your products can draw attention to your display.

4. Is it worth participating in a craft fair without a booth?

Participating in a craft fair without a booth can still be a valuable opportunity to showcase your products and connect with potential customers. While you may not have as much visibility as vendors with booths, you can still make sales and gain exposure for your business. It's important to weigh the cost of participating against the potential benefits and decide if it's worth it for your business.

5. Can I still make sales without a booth at a craft fair?

Yes, it is possible to make sales without a booth at a craft fair. While having a dedicated space to display and sell your products can increase visibility and convenience for customers, you can still make sales by having a visually appealing display and actively engaging with fair attendees. It's important to have a variety of products and a clear pricing structure to make it easy for customers to make purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies