1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Couples Show

Tags:
  1. proudmama02

proudmama02 Member

Does anyone have any suggestions for a couples show?,and if so, do you any flyer ideas? I don't want to do a cook on the grill. All suggestions/ideas greatly appreciated!!

Jun 23, 2005
  2. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

Here is what I have. In this one you basically divide guests into women v. men and let them compete. I can not take the credit for putting this together but I did change the recipes from the original. You could use whatever recipes you want but I only have one flat stone and most hosts only have room in their oven for one anyway.

Attached Files:

Jun 24, 2005
  3. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

Also, here are some ideas and a game that I have. The game would be a "hoot" with the right crowd. It is "suggestive" and would be offensive to some. I got these from another board too. Hope these help.

Jun 24, 2005
  4. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

Sorry. I forgot to attach them. I think I need another cup of coffee!

Attached Files:

Jun 24, 2005
  5. amya

amya Member

I am doing a couples show tomorrow. I have never done a couples show before, but I knew I wanted to do something different. I decided to do a "Pampered Picnic" theme. The host already said she is going to make some things on the grill, so I thought I would go with the angle of "Husbands, here is how to take your wife on a Pampered Picnic." I will start out with the grill tools and then talk about the Chillzanne stuff. I'm going to include whatever tools I can to complete the picnic theme. Wish me luck!!

Jun 24, 2005
  6. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

How did it go??

I'm curious how this show went! Was it fun? I'm doing a couples show on July 23rd and I'm browing though all the great couples show ideas on this site so I can plan the show. Thanks for ALL the great suggestions throughout this board.

Have something to add?